IRps... the new IRvR

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
I`m soo bored of the IRvR i`m holding IRps for all the realm
To be a part of it strip all your weapons and armor off and sit at the end of oriens bridge till people get sick of farming you for rps... or until GoA wakes up and does something about the crock of shit known as IRvR

Fun starts at whatever time u feel pissed about the bullshit zergs and ends when everyones rr13 bored shitless of doing the same routine everynight and go play something less boring instead leaving the people who want RvR to play how they please

This 100% is not a piss take thread..... the piss take threads worship IRvR and lack of skills or tactics

aika

Can't get enough of FH
agree. move irvr to breifine, at least it has more space and the surroundings are more varied, than the usual routine: SL at oriens, maybe find Galladry, start moving to berks, no one on the road, SL at "hunter hill", mos5 hunter pops you, his 5 bumbuddies shoot you and some random sb grapples you just to make sure you will never survive!

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I`m soo bored of the IRvR i`m holding IRps for all the realm
To be a part of it strip all your weapons and armor off and sit at the end of oriens bridge till people get sick of farming you for rps... or until GoA wakes up and does something about the crock of shit known as IRvR

Fun starts at whatever time u feel pissed about the bullshit zergs and ends when everyones rr13 bored shitless of doing the same routine everynight and go play something less boring instead leaving the people who want RvR to play how they please

This 100% is not a piss take thread..... the piss take threads worship IRvR and lack of skills or tactics

Count me in :) this sounds fun :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
One solution could be to remove the stupid radar called flames on the map along with guard spam and the ability to port.

Players would be able to go to different keeps/towers and attack them and the only way to defend them would be to scout and distribute defending forces.

If you do it now, with iRvR set up, you will have the 2-3 groups running within clipping range to fight the zerg coming to knock you off from the ram within a minute.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
This 100% is not a piss take thread.....

mrsdoyle.jpg

ahh come on now

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
mrsdoyle.jpg

ahh come on now

Oh go`an i`ll even makes you a lOovely cuppa`tea just join the rest of us who`s bored of albs holding Irvr in Albion cos mids get soo blinded by the lights... and people pushing by and walking off into the night... ffs i`m singing now

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
Could you please sit there the hole night? i wanna ding rr7 ;<

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie

I`ll sit there till you hit rr13 and have all the rvr titles aswell.... not like your using any skills or tactics to get them but then take a look around NF.... who exactly is using any skills?... and whats the one and only tactic everyone knows??

I truely don`t care for the IRvR enjoy it for the 6 months it`ll take you to achieve everything and move on... just ffs take it elsewhere and give us a break from it

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie

hahaha just my thought when i saw em sitting without armour and weapons...

told em : i wish i was a sb with a 2hand atm xDDD

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
And I was wondering wtf you're doing there :p

Oh well, you're right anyway

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
well i got 350k RPs today partly thanks too you guys!

Thanks for the free rps hope you will do it again tomorrow NN now! xDDD

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
well i got 350k RPs today partly thanks too you guys!

Thanks for the free rps hope you will do it again tomorrow NN now! xDDD

Hope you do... the sooner the IRvR`ers hit rr13 get bored and move on the sooner we can get back to playing a normal FUN game thats equally fair for all realms (ps i don`t mean the fights being unfair i just want to run DF raids without having to swallow the crock of shit rvr that always stops Albions having DF)
Ofc i could stay up till 7-8am every night to open DF.... but why should i ask my whole guild to do the same so we can hold a DF raid????

We can`t even attempt to get access without giving the irvr`ers free rps... so sitting at Oriens giving them for free is just like going for DF access only for half the fucking realm to see the keep under attack and zerg the fuck out the handful of people who cba with the Bullshit

Move IRvR to another realm.... Mids should have it for once and stop the lame as fuck excuse of being blinded.... if it`s so bad turn your fucking gamma up till you can see (oh yea just realized why mids won`t have it in their realm..... cos they scared we take their relics for being pricks in the first place and taking ours and hibs)

P.S i`m not Whining nor am i Flaming.... I`m simply standing up for my rights as a paying customer.... oh and the people against the IRvR just to inform you is getting bigger.... what started out 1-2 of us has grown to 10-20 of us... and it`ll just keep growing the more people that get bored of no skill no tactic zerg festing night after night after night after night

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i agree move it to hib :) hadrians is soooooooooo last year

and actually mids isnt really a complaint of the snow being bright, its just the landscape is such bollox in mid

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Oh go`an i`ll even makes you a lOovely cuppa`tea just join the rest of us who`s bored of albs holding Irvr in Albion cos mids get soo blinded by the lights... and people pushing by and walking off into the night... ffs i`m singing now

ahhh go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on go on go go on go on go on go on go on GO ONNNNN!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
i agree move it to hib :) hadrians is soooooooooo last year

and actually mids isnt really a complaint of the snow being bright, its just the landscape is such bollox in mid

more info about your sig pls , I wanna laugh ;>

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
more info about your sig pls , I wanna laugh ;>

Well since u asked .. tho itll be changed by the time this is made..

in short.. I was in PoC gettin some PL on my new heretic when i saw a deathspam by remoteaccess the sorc , so i decided to congratulate him on killin yet another XP-er with DI bot and wizard lover on tow..

At this point he started callin me an x-realmer and stuff. (bcoz i shockingly !!! :O have alts in another realm) and accused me of loggin on to alb to pm him bcoz of the 2 hibs hed just killed.. When , poor old remotetwatness , had he done /stats on me hed see id been logged onto alb for the past 9hrs.. soooo he started moanin, callin me a lame xrealmer and i told him to send a screenie to GoA and report me.. and he started sayin oh dont worry i allready have logged it etc.. so im really hoping he has, just so Roaken can pm him ingame and ask him to stop wastin thier vauluble doin nothing time..

As to what i was referin to when i pm-d him, about a week ago he came into hib poc, and he and his bot and wizard rentboy, came down 10 or so full corridors of mobs.. just to kill a lvl 50 chanter and a lvl 23blademaster (me) .. which considerin his RR , he really was that desperate for Rp i guess.. but ysee, i didnt ""log on"" to pm him at all like he thinks, i was allready logged on alb , id completely forgot he existed until i saw his deathspam funnily enuf..

Soooooooo anyways, thats the reason for my Sig Aika :p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol, didnt know ppl still went for poc for other reason than PL/arti xp :E

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom