Ironfalcon signing out.. ( for now)

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Subs ran out, and i have decided not to renew em, as I got shit loads of school work to be done.. and I fear I might never renew em. I have some of the best 3 years, I've met lots of people, and made many friendships, im really sad, to leave, but I dont see any other option, as I have grown away from daoc. The past 2-3 months, daoc have not been about fun, but stressing doin rvr, pve, getting toons ready. im really fed up with daoc atm. so therefor I have a few persons and guilds to thank, which I would like to do.. Please dont flame me for writing such a long post.. I just want to make sure, that people knows im thankfull, for what they have given me.. <hides>

Guilds

Hand of chaos My first love.. taking me in as lvl 7 armsman.. I have had many good hours, laughs, wierd /gu latenight chats and memories over the first two years of my time of daoc.

The Order of Knights Templars Rp love, what more can I say.. Thanks for taking Ironfalcon in the guild, even tho its not an "irl" name :m00: best OF frontier fun.

Rose I joined this guild a few months after toa released I think.. I would like to thank camil, and his brother ray, for teaching what I know of Toa.

Knights of the Throne This was a guild I started with 8 good friends.. will never forget the nights we had in rvr..

Golem Girls Best pve fun ever.. what we did was in my eyes amasing. never seen so many pet spams.. even when we tried to kill cetus with pets.. so much bitching.. :m00:

Guardians of Power Awesome guild, awesome people.. shame it died out in the end.. most of my newest in game friends, i've met thru this guild..

The Black Circle it started with one char invited, and ended with quite a few.. im really impressed how this guild is run.. very helpfull, no greed, within the members, which is a rare sight these days..

I know tis is a lot of guilds i've been in.. hehe.. but im glad I was.. all of the above, have helped me keep my pasion for daoc alive, all the people i've met thru these past 3 years, and tis I thank you for...

/bow

and now to the people.. :p

Kinetic: My partner in crime.. we've done some shit together.. late night farms, rvr groups, getting plats for our templates, houses, all together, i've had so much fun.. and thank you for putting up with my wajn, nagging, and bull talk..

Xoy: My favorite austrian guy.. Rp pl'ed my sorc to rr 5 in one week.. xD i'll miss the way you "how the fook did you get outmezzed" all the time..

Etudo: My bg bot, thru rr 6 to 7.. fun to talk to you on TS.. maybe some of the best rvr nights i've had with you.. either in duo, or in fg.

Belcar: thanks for all those torrent rings you gave me..

Tosens, and his mom: tak for en fed tid.. alt det pve.. xD

Aramil/jaxxal: Thanks for the invite to TBC. you two = teh win..

Tallwiz: for showing me the awesome powers of neccy lub, and helping me with my first 50!

Myrkul: for checking all those templates I send to you, how many times did you get irons "final" template.. 200 times? xD

Corran: imo best player i've seen.. and for those endless whines about duo/solo players wasting you, on your theurg... you made me laugh.. xD

Eleriona: Thank you for taking me to all those places some 3 years ago, thanks for getting me an invite to HoC, thanks for being so helpfull, I owe you lots..

Aroref: Mah rent boi! nuf said!

Cuddlebunny: teh fun we had, FH post's, AT farms, msn chats.. xD

Mytsharp: your nuts, making so many chars, lots of respect from my side..

Greaper: For showing how an ml raid should be run.. xD

necromania: for making me laugh..

I know im missing lots.. but anyhow.. what im trying to say...

Thank you..

Ironfalcon signing out

/bow

Ironfalcon

Can't get enough of FH
Edit: I'll still roam these boards when I bored.. xD

Dorimor1

Banned
Nice post mate though its a shame to see yet another good player leave. Good luck in RL

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Where the fuck is my section? :eek:

Good to see another one get out of the addiction, but you'll be back in 2 weeks tops :D

Otherwise, i'll just nudge spam you on msn :(

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
bye bye mate :(

Hehe that Cetus raid was funny
We did Ml1 to 3 that night.

Some people were so mad at that, it took us 10 minutes but we killed him with pets, i guess we did over 2000% damage too him :p

They said it couldn't be done...but we did it ;p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Bubble said:
bye bye mate :(

Hehe that Cetus raid was funny
We did Ml1 to 3 that night.

Some people were so mad at that, it took us 10 minutes but we killed him with pets, i guess we did over 2000% damage too him :p

They said it couldn't be done...but we did it ;p

Funniest night in a long time that one :)

napshots

Fledgling Freddie
WTF!!!! :D cay gimp was fun playing with u... u played well but stoped to early :((((

Nap

Talsar

Albion Legend
Take care Ironfalcon bud, it was a honour to know you. All the best in the future and you never know our paths may cross again one day.

Until then /salute.

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
ill miss you..
wishing you a great ammount of luck for your irl stuff..

/salute, old mate ,

Roope

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
Ironfalcon said:
Aramil/jaxxal: Thanks for the invite to TBC. you two = teh win..

It was np matey. Was a pleasure to have you in the guild, even if you did act a bit strange at times ;) . Sad to see you go, one of the better players in this game tbh.

We'll miss you! :( :fluffle:

P.S. You'll be back... You can't live without insulting me/Etudo at least once per day

P.P.S. You couldn't of anything more to say about me and Jaxx? For shame! :twak:

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
Take care Ironfalcon i dnt think you rember me but i do rember you alout from ouer encouters in mls

Abomi

Fledgling Freddie
Oops, forgot to say...

Good luck with life matey! If you ever come back, remember that there will always be a space for you in TBC! :cheers:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Ironfalcon

Your not leaving now are you?!:twak: :twak: and more!! :twak:

What am i suposed to do now?! :<

Anyway im faithfull that you will come back soon! ill keep house payed ;) Keep your Msn up bud!!
Daoc wont be the same without you :s ill hold your wajn, nagging, and bull talk no problem eheh
seems all the cool ppl are leaving daoc :<
Anyways good luck in real life bud!!

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to see you leaving Iron

As Abomi states, there's always a home for you in TBC. :drink:

Thank you also for the wonderful yet accurate comments about TBC :cheers:

All the best

/bow

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I feel forgotten!