Iron Man!

Damini

Part of the furniture
This is a public service announcement. Do not leave until after the credits have finished. Thank you.

God, how good is that film? I absolutely loved it. The casting was spot on, the script was brilliant, the cgi was fantastic, and Kenny practically had a nerdgasm at the end of it. I swear, he squeeled.

Anyone else seen it?

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Taking my youngest and his buddy tomorrow... glad it's worthy :)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Gonna see this at some point over the next couple of weeks (Damn exams and coursework :(). Looks like it could be good.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I am off on Sunday to watch with my two kids, can't wait now!

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Yep, superb. Didn't try to be too serious, and it was exactly what I expected/wanted from a super hero film.

Go Iron Man!

Tilda

I saw it today in Leicester square odeon, it was amazing I loved it.
Got up, went to the loo at the end and came back and sat down with the few people left.
After the bit about you know what there were squeeles of excitement and chuckles all round. This will be fun!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, I really thought it was going to be rubbish. Going to see it on Sunday, feeling a bit more optimistic now though :)

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
The tv trailer looked impressive but was quite long, does it give all the good bits away or is there plenty more action?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
This is a public service announcement. Do not leave until after the credits have finished. Thank you.

Any fan of cinema doesn't.

It's bad pose :D

Have to do it with this one too, as usual. If i pay for a ticket, i stay for it all.

Kinda like with Constantine, very few did stay.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Just watched it and yes all the way to the end of the credits, really loved it and the hooks they put in for the fans and whats guna happen in the other two films was great.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Meeeeeeeeeep. Looks like I'll be staying in the cimena for this one then. Wonder when I'll be able to see it... Think Tuesday may be the best day for me, since I get it off and all kids/other students are busy that day.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fantastic fun!!! :D

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Off to see it tonight, can't wait

Thanks for the heads up about the ending. I will let you know my findings....

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
For those of us that won't get to see it at the cinema (or anytime soon for that matter), can someone post what happens at the end of the credits in spoiler tags pls ?

Tilda

POST CREDITS CLIP
BEWARE!
Iron Man goes back to his house and theres a random man there. He asks the man who he is, and he says his name is Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD - all good marvel geeks will know who that is! *excited*

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
POST CREDITS CLIP
BEWARE!
Iron Man goes back to his house and theres a random man there. He asks the man who he is, and he says his name is Nick Fury, the director of SHIELD - all good marvel geeks will know who that is! *excited*

ARGH now i'm very annoyed at myself. i left before the end of the credits, because i was about to wet myself :'(

so is there gonna be some kind of avengers/ultimates film? *giddy* i've noticed (on imdb) robert downey jr is in the new hulk film as tony stark, so i'm hoping for it now.

who played fury? please say samuel l jackson. the "ultimate" version of nick fury is blatantly written for him.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Yep, superb. Didn't try to be too serious, and it was exactly what I expected/wanted from a super hero film.

Go Iron Man!

Totally agree, it was a bit tounge in cheek, but in a good way, there were some good laugh out loud moments. They got the casting of Robert Downey Jr just right too

And how different did Jeff Bridges look with a bald head and big beard, took me a while to realise it was him.

8/10 me thinks

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Watched it last night, and yes indeed, "nerdgasm" sums up the end credits nicely for me :)

As soon as I heard his voice before he came out the shadows, I was grinning like an idiot. I almost whooped. But I'm British so I didn't. The Ultimate line is pretty much the only marvel line I ever read, so this was way cool. I've also heard that now Marvel are retaining creative control of their properties, we should expect to see more cross-overs/cameos in future films)

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
not seeing this warning i unfortunately left the cinema on saturday during the credits as i was bloody starving.

ah well there's always the blu-ray release to look forward too.

roll on The Hulk next month and The Dark Knight in July :)

(oh and Indiana Jones movie later this month :D)

not ready any of the Ultimate retelling yet. Currently reading issue 118 of Invincible Iron Man volume 1 atm :)

taB

Part of the furniture
Honestly didn't expect much from this film.

It was fecking good!

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Average and far too long. I fell asleep at the end. Some entertaining momments, particularly with the fire extinguisher, but nothing special.
6/10

Tilda

I watched it for the 2nd time on wednesday, it still rocks :D

Nate

FH is my second home
not seeing this warning i unfortunately left the cinema on saturday during the credits as i was bloody starving.

ah well there's always the blu-ray release to look forward too.
Youtube for it Malcolm theres bound to be a few recordings of it.

S

sofia

i cant wait to watch this movie. By this weekend I will watch Iron and SpeedRacer

taB

Part of the furniture
For some reason I reckon I'd rather stab myself with a rusty spoon than watch speed racer.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen it, the stabbing by a rusty spoon or speed racer, it's hard to decide! Oh well at least the stabbing would be a lot shorter! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom