Film Iron Man 3

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's certainly on my to watch list. Iron Baby that is.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Hee Hee, its great isn't it

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I hope this isn't another fall of ironman movie since 2 already was pretty much that. Lot of baddies it seems.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Hee Hee, its great isn't it

Honestly, I'm sat here now very unhappy. That's one of the worst things I've ever seen on the internet.

I think two birds one cup made me retch less :(

opticle

Part of the furniture
I don't think the trailer looks like anything special or unique, but I'm excited about this all the same :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Does look fucking awesome doesn't it, can't wait

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I really enjoyed it, a little slow paced at times, but good.

Not as good as the Avengers, but I think that was always going to be hard to beat.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Loved it the twists were interesting!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Liked it, good show, only thing that worried me was the continuation from iron man 2 since avengers was in the middle, but it did a good job. Certainly proved there's quality after the avengers.

The trilogy works very well with 1 being a birthstory, 2 being some character growing(or ego killing...very slightly :p) and "i'm ironman'ing" and 3 being about tony stark being iron man not the suit.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Have to agree with what Toht. Saw it last night, thought it was rather good. Stay post-credits (Right till the bloody end) if you're going to go though. I like the way they've done this film, it worked for the 3rd.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I wouldn't bother with the post credits bit... it was really poor compared to past efforts. Just watch it online later.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fun film - saw it in 3D too, which was a bit odd for me for the first few minutes - not seen many 3D films but soon got into it :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Didn't stay for post-credits. Chances of it having Coulson were low so I didn't bother. I'll see it... whenever.

Fun film. Great action, especially in the final showdown, although I was not impressed with the super-powers of the enemy as something to worry about. I mean, jeez, their main ability is to be able to make a cup of tea really fast. Seriously, that's it? Yes, I know they didn't make a cup of tea during the film, but now that its been laid out in front of you, you get it.

Ben Kingsley was great. Not really a shocker that. Guy Pierce was great. Also, not a shocker. The kid was good. Thank feck for child actors that aren't something you want to fill with bullet-holes. At least once in a while :D

I don't want there to be an Iron Man 4.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I wouldn't bother with the post credits bit... it was really poor compared to past efforts. Just watch it online later.

Or just sit for 2 minutes, which you know, isn't that much :p

And i think it's plenty enough.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
No, it's really not worth it. Also don't bother with 3d, it's not shot in 3d, it's added after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom