[IPlayer] Bill Baileys Remarkable Guide to the Orchestra

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Okay so some of the material isn't new but it's still a very nice program for those of you with iplayer access. Wasn't sure what it'd be; initially I thought it'd be a documentary but instead it's a sort of musical/stand-up program. I thoroughly enjoyed it and it's available for a few more days at least. :) Bet he had great fun making it...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I thought it was great too, love BB

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I found a useful way of accessing the iPlayer from abroad. I used to try accessing it via a VPN to my university back in the UK however the download rates were really slow, like 6+ hours for a 30 min program. I then found you can connect to the VPN start the download. Disconnect and resume the download at a nice fast rate, then once it is finished downloading, reconnect and press play.

If you know how to use a proxy there are a bunch of free ones to the UK and you only need to download the first few kb of data from each program using the proxy. You also need to connect when you press play because the player checks again then that you are in the UK.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Was actually the first thing I watched when I got up, good post. Was actually quite funny too.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Really enjoyed the show, way more that I thought I would, the cow bells and the cockney William Tell just had me pissing myself!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
Good show, recommend it to any Bill Bailey/Orchestra fans!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I love bill bailey, and this is kinda off topic but tinseltown was rubbish. Most of the first half was his old stuff we've heard time and time again, the newer stuff was not every good. Shame really as I love bill bailey

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
*Finally* got around to seeing this despite various peeps having burbling about it for ages. Loved it.

We know they're the villains because of the augmented 4th! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom