IP for the singers!

[RR]Cyclodia

Banned
Yay retard mincers whining on vn board helped. OMfg Mythic what do we need to do now when we dont have ip?

They all go for us now in stealth groups cause we hit am and heal infs for 4000hp so help us boehoe.

Mythic: Ah oke we did not think about it in that way, here is your ip back go own some shit mids and hibs (Dev2: Can we say that?) (Dev1: Well all know already that we only like albion so what the heck)

:eek:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
[RR]Cyclodia said:
Hahahhahahah the noob mincers are for 1 time focking pwnd xDDDDDDDD

no: ip,ap and no working am on there self haahahhaahahahhahahaha

Good luck ganking me now xD
Perhaps they will gank you after all :m00:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Wth is this:

Strike Prediction
Grants all group members a chance to evade all melee and arrow attacks for 30 seconds. This does not stack with any other chance to evade and will only benefit classes with no or very low chances of evading.

And how can they give it to savages when it says: will only benefit classes with no or very low chances of evading. Seems rather odd. On another note, it would be perfect for reaver (give more brehons rangers trying to hit you) :m00:

PS: Friars stop whining, you got determination and IP and it was quite reasonable for me :)

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
sigh

- Created new RA “Strike Prediction” This use of this RA grants everyone in the group the listed chance to evade all melee and arrow attacks for 30 seconds. This bonus will not stack with other evades and will only help characters with no or low chances of evade. Savages, Reavers, and Mentalists receive access to this RA.

GREAT LETS MAKE THE SAVAGE MORE OVERPOWERD!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Thanes have been asking for evade 1 for ages.
All they have to do is group with a savage and they can now evade for 30 sec every 10 min. ;)

Ilienwyn said:
And how can they give it to savages when it says: will only benefit classes with no or very low chances of evading. Seems rather odd. On another note, it would be perfect for reaver (give more brehons rangers trying to hit you) :m00:

Like AM and VR not healing the caster. Mythic hates soloers :(

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
Asasination

Allows the infiltrator to set up in an ambush position near any door, wall, or other structure. The Infil cannot move and has his visibility to others reduced by 80%. From this position the inf can perform the assassination style on any single person within 150 and LOS. The style is like a perf with an extra 50% damage. This ability takes 15 seconds to set up and once set up, breaks if the infiltrator moves... bla bla bla...

More Stlong amg/mmg/hmg camping

[RR]Cyclodia

Banned
Zoia said:
All they have to do is group with a savage and they can now evade for 30 sec every 10 min. ;)

Uber thane love tho:

Changed the name of “Fury of the Gods” to “Anger of the Gods”

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
[RR]Cyclodia said:
Uber thane love tho:

Changed the name of “Fury of the Gods” to “Anger of the Gods”

xDDDDDDDDDDDD
They ran out of ideas and started changing the names of the RAs instead.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Good luck trying to kill a mid support (healer/shamman) with this up:

SoB
BoF
Strike Prediction

And some heals

:clap:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
We have decided to change the name of Anger of the Gods to something more suitable:
Minor Upset of the Gods.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
We have decided to change the name of Anger of the Gods to something more suitable:
Minor Upset of the Gods.
:D

lv 1: Minor Upset of the Gods
lv 2: Anger of the Gods
lv 3: Fury of the Gods

Would be too much for Mythic to do though. :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Zoia said:

Xmm, hope it works for reavers too as they are in the group of classes with very low chances to evade :D

Either way, we getting some good tools to make us more desired by groups. What sucks is the high cost of all these tools. As it is atm I would propably "forget" getting determination (too expensive for so little effect) :(

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone explain why skalds wont get det, but the thanes, wardens, friars etc will? :p

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
harebear said:
Can anyone explain why skalds wont get det, but the thanes, wardens, friars etc will? :p
if they gave it to skalds theyd have to give it to mincers

if they gave it to mincers theyd have to give it to bards

if they gave it to bards theyd have to give it to erm.. well u get the picture.

tbh i dont see why mincers dont have it if hunters/scouts/rangers do.... ;/

proly something to do with not wanting to give det to classes that can mezz..

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
what made me most happy was that Vehement renewal has been given to shamans instead of skalds. finally we shamans can heal our grp m8's in a more effective way then the mend line heals ^^

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
what made me most happy was that Vehement renewal has been given to shamans instead of skalds. finally we shamans can heal our grp m8's in a more effective way then the mend line heals ^^
agreed

it was also overpowered on skalds imo.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:
Xmm, hope it works for reavers too as they are in the group of classes with very low chances to evade :D

Either way, we getting some good tools to make us more desired by groups. What sucks is the high cost of all these tools. As it is atm I would propably "forget" getting determination (too expensive for so little effect) :(
From what i understand, it does work for the classes that has it, but it doesn't stack.
Savages will personally not get anything from it.
Reavers have evade 1? With buffs, i bet they will have about 10% evade? If so, even lv 2 wouldn't do anything for them, only their group. :\
Why it was given to mentalists, i don't understand...Perhaps a feeble attempt to make them more wanted in hib groups.

Yeah, i agree that det isn't worth much, so i'm not to concerned about skalds not getting it. :)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Moo said:
if they gave it to skalds theyd have to give it to mincers

if they gave it to mincers theyd have to give it to bards

if they gave it to bards theyd have to give it to erm.. well u get the picture.

tbh i dont see why mincers dont have it if hunters/scouts/rangers do.... ;/

proly something to do with not wanting to give det to classes that can mezz..
Skalds are a viking base class, like fighters and guardiands in alb/hib.
That's why they should get det, not based on the fact that they are a speed class.
Using Mythic's logic; wardens, thurgs and runies should get the same RAs because they all have pbt?

Aussie

Banned
Created new RA “Strike Prediction” This use of this RA grants everyone in the group the listed chance to evade all melee and arrow attacks for 30 seconds. This bonus will not stack with other evades and will only help characters with no or low chances of evade. Savages, Reavers, and Mentalists receive access to this RA.

it makes sence. rly.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
horray! :D

now to get as much rps as possible b4 frountiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom