Invitey goodness!

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
Yet more European beta invites just went out a few minutes ago. A smaller wave than previous but still a few thousand of you. Go and check those inboxes now folks!

Just a note, if you don't get the NDA popup when you login to the War-Europe site then firstly ensure that your popup blocker allows popups from our site and if that doesn't solve the problem, wait a few minutes before trying again. Sometimes there is a short delay as your new beta status synchronises with the website.

Happy testing all!

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
Thank Gork and Mork, I'm in!

And I didn't even need to violate my own dignity. Much.

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
Yet more European beta invites just went out a few minutes ago. A smaller wave than previous but still a few thousand of you. Go and check those inboxes now folks!

Just a note, if you don't get the NDA popup when you login to the War-Europe site then firstly ensure that your popup blocker allows popups from our site and if that doesn't solve the problem, wait a few minutes before trying again. Sometimes there is a short delay as your new beta status synchronises with the website.

Happy testing all!

Not in :(

Why cant the FH winners get in IainC, its getting abit frustrated, ive been spamming my inbox since i won the competion :(

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I was expecting (makes sense when i thought it twice) my awarded beta key from FH competition in this next wave of invites indeed.......:eek6:...... guess i will give my F5 key relief for another 2 weeks then :(

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
I was expecting (makes sense when i thought it twice) my awarded beta key from FH competition in this next wave of invites indeed.......:eek6:...... guess i will give my F5 key relief for another 2 weeks then :(

Y same here cause i had to give jupitus last week my account details for GOA so i was expecting to be in the next wave :(

Hope we dont have to wait a month now, because alot of people got in the last week, ahhhhhhhhh (goes back spamming her f5 key)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No luck here sadly, will keep my fingers crossed for next time.

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
Can people post there PC specs who got in this round:

I got a core 2 quad, 2gig ram, 8800gtx, and still nothing :p

Cause i was reading US forums and they said only people with high end pc get the invite's. (Guess ill have to buy another GTX then lolz) :)

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Can people post there PC specs who got in this round:

I got a core 2 quad, 2gig ram, 8800gtx, and still nothing :p

Cause i was reading US forums and they said only people with high end pc get the invite's. (Guess ill have to buy another GTX then lolz) :)

Sure mate:
AMD64 2200+ , 2GB RAM (PC3200), Radeon X1950 PRO AGP, Windows XP
It's a 3 year old PC (recently upgraded gfx though). But a post from mr. Compton somewhere on FH said that if you could run DAoC with catacombs, then you could run WAR.

FlyingDaggers

Fledgling Freddie
Sure mate:
AMD64 2200+ , 2GB RAM (PC3200), Radeon X1950 PRO AGP, Windows XP
It's a 3 year old PC (recently upgraded gfx though). But a post from mr. Compton somewhere on FH said that if you could run DAoC with catacombs, then you could run WAR.

Hmm oke my old pc could even get in then hehe :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I upgraded my pc to a quad core E6600, x1950pro 2gb ram and re-submitted the dxdiag but I never heard anything :(

Requiel you're a nasty man!

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
It's only invitey goodness if you actually got an invite, to those of us who signed up 0.01 seconds after the european site went live it's another slap in the face from GOA ;)

Roll on the guild invites and grats to all who did get in.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Bah humbug. Stamps feet. Do you know how bored I am with WoW? :( Why are you punishing me? ;)

Signed up as soon as mythic first announced the licence so pretty sure I’m veteran status.

Odixarre

Fledgling Freddie
I got in as well today. Even started downloading the client asap. Only to find out that after my windows crashed I had to redownload the client but the link in the menu had disappeared for me :( Hope I can get it sorted.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Bit annoying when guildies who are on list still get single invites,we actually would have reserve list aswell if those spots could be given back.

Popov

Fledgling Freddie
Well the US community guy did say that NA guilds could send him replacements, might be worth pming IanC to ask if EU guilds can do the same but it seems the betas are being handled completely diferently so don't expect too much.

N

nakori

Is there a way I can find out if I got veteran status on GOA's beta site?

I know 10+ people that have signed up the last couple of months and none have gotten a beta spot so far. It seems to me that people who sign up late have a pretty small chance of actually getting in.

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Is there a way I can find out if I got veteran status on GOA's beta site?

I know 10+ people that have signed up the last couple of months and none have gotten a beta spot so far. It seems to me that people who sign up late have a pretty small chance of actually getting in.
I don't know, i've known a couple of later signups to get in, to be honest, i think its more or less totally random and just picking from the database. Congrats to those lucky people who got in, hope i'm in the next batch. I'm not on an MMO at the moment and want something to play BAD lol.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
hmmm i knew i should of signed upto beta with the same email address that was signed upto the newsletter ages ago :(

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Pc spec has nothing to do with it other than mythic wanting it tested on as wide a range of system hardware as possible. I got in on the 2nd wave (i think) of beta invites a while back with my 3-4 year old pc. Now running a quadcore 4gb ram 8800gtx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom