Inviteme alb spy?

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
at 4 pm when there was 200-300 hibs online

Funny thing that you always adjust the time of the raid and other details to your advantage :) the raid was between 17.00 and 19.00 CET m8, and hibs had over 430+ ppl online and it was a Sunday which leads me to believe that ppl had the time to play cuz a majority of them had the day off. But I guess that doesn't fit into your demagogic gibberish m8 :)

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by ardamels
Funny thing that you always adjust the time of the raid and other details to your advantage :) the raid was between 17.00 and 19.00 CET m8, and hibs had over 430+ ppl online and it was a Sunday which leads me to believe that ppl had the time to play cuz a majority of them had the day off. But I guess that doesn't fit into your demagogic gibberish m8 :)

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74022&highlight=relic+raid+hibernia

fuck me if that isnt you owning your self and i qoute

- We log in at: 17.00 CET

thats 4pm gmt

A

ardamels

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74022&highlight=relic+raid+hibernia

fuck me if that isnt you owning your self and i qoute

- We log in at: 17.00 CET

thats 4pm gmt

And what does that mean? It means we logged in at 17.00 CET, spent 20 mins gathering up and buffing up and then moved to Mount Collory which took atleast another 10 min, which means we hit Dagda at 17.30 CET at the earliest and it took us atleast another 20 min before doors were down. We stayed there for alot more than 1 hour during which we had a gigantic epic battle with the hibs. So how did I own myself?

H

Herbal Remedy

And what does that mean? It means we logged in at 17.00 CET, spent 20 mins gathering up and buffing up and then moved to Mount Collory which took atleast another 10 min, which means we hit Dagda at 17.30 CET at the earliest and it took us atleast another 20 min before doors were down. We stayed there for alot more than 1 hour during which we had a gigantic epic battle with the hibs. So how did I own myself?
you claimed youd done a primetime raid, 4 pm gmt isnt prime time tbh especially vs the realm u outnumber, as ive always stated the fact that your brought more mids to the relic alone (not counting mids on keeps or roaming) even after an hour + of sitting on the relic keep makes it non primetime.

Anyway you lead 1 semi decent raid so congrats to you on that atleast your hell of alot better than most mids atleast u attepmted it primetime for once and not at 7 am like the majority of mid raids

Pre emtive mid whine blocker

everytime ive raided you had 200+ waiting at svasud not my fault u cant react fast enough to a raid without 2-3 hours warning:m00:

A

ardamels

you claimed youd done a primetime raid, 4 pm gmt isnt prime time tbh especially vs the realm u outnumber, as ive always stated the fact that your brought more mids to the relic alone (not counting mids on keeps or roaming) even after an hour + of sitting on the relic keep makes it non primetime.

Anyway you lead 1 semi decent raid so congrats to you on that atleast your hell of alot better than most mids atleast u attepmted it primetime for once and not at 7 am like the majority of mid raids

everytime ive raided you had 200+ waiting at svasud not my fault u cant react fast enough to a raid without 2-3 hours warning:m00:

Every time you raided us, you used lameass ninja style tactics which lead to no fight at all. On my raids we atleast chose confrontation, it takes skill to do what you did and do, so i'm not patronizing you m8 :) Your last raid you atleast used a good keep taking tactics, it took the albs 1.5 year to learn how to do that :) So GJ.

According to your views there can be no prime time raids on realms which has a lesser population, well in that case, there can be no prime time raids by the albs. I disagree :) Every time I've been online to stop you, I've done it m8.

H

Herbal Remedy

Every time you raided us, you used lameass ninja style tactics which lead to no fight at all. On my raids we atleast chose confrontation, it takes skill to do what you did and do, so i'm not patronizing you m8 :) Your last raid you atleast used a good keep taking tactics, it took the albs 1.5 year to learn how to do that :) So GJ.

According to your views there can be no prime time raids on realms which has a lesser population, well in that case, there can be no prime time raids by the albs. I disagree :) Every time I've been online to stop you, I've done it m8.
i learned the lame ass ninja tactics from your excal rr plan. Every realm can do it even, hibs could get 3 ns with ram building skills if they wanted....

You can defend vs my raids if your organised enough takes minimum 15 minutes to break a door down in those 15 mins any realm can get a decent defence force to a relic if your organised enough.

Ie not doing what mids do stand about chatting looking for perfect groups while your keeps being attacked

Even you should realise this after your failed primetime raid, afaik u brought 300 ish mids to rr excal but turned up to find 300 albs defending. You have to be quick to defend vs a rr if you just stand about at a bk while an enemy attacks your relic your are going to lose. Wether it takes 5 minutes or 30 if u dont react in a timely manner your fucked.

M

mattsing

haha u talk about outnumber? :eek2:

imo prime time is all day apart from early mornings and late nights.... not afew min around 20 cet or what ever u think is primetime....

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by mattsing
haha u talk about outnumber? :eek2:

imo prime time is all day apart from early mornings and late nights.... not afew min around 20 cet or what ever u think is primetime....
i brought 20 albs to the relic keep if your saying midgard with an online pop of 700 cant kick 270 albs of a relic keep your more of a fucktard than i thought u where:rolleyes:

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.fatbelly
#celticfist--> cet time [07:21] <inviteme> LOL i heard mids are taking relix at 0645

inviteme is also rl friend of herbal_remedy (they play golf together), and he bragged alot about this knowledge on many alb irc channels... =(

a high RR player from your guild plays Alb/Excal . do that mean he is a spy?

look at the time also on your log . [07-21] ..... where as he said taking em at 6-45 ? mids had already started radiing by 7am . he posted that at 7-21 which was AFTER the time he said :) soon as 2nd alb keep fell i knew mids were gonna raid relic cos u already had df .

O

old.CrazyMuppet

And no this was not my raid :)

Did you participate in it or try convince mids to do primetime raid instead?

A

ardamels

Originally posted by old.CrazyMuppet
Did you participate in it or try convince mids to do primetime raid instead?

I stated that my raids would always be prime time and that they will continue to be so, I did not organize the raid in anyway. I strongly encourage prime time raids. But yes I was there, I was up like I always am in the morning :)

A

ardamels

Re: Re: Inviteme alb spy?

Originally posted by -yoda-
a high RR player from your guild plays Alb/Excal . do that mean he is a spy?

look at the time also on your log . [07-21] ..... where as he said taking em at 6-45 ? mids had already started radiing by 7am . he posted that at 7-21 which was AFTER the time he said :) soon as 2nd alb keep fell i knew mids were gonna raid relic cos u already had df .

Fatbelly is Swedish which means he lives in the CET zone, the time was just past 06.00 in England when InviteMe wrote that on the IRC. Mids where gathering in HW when we heard of it so it was before the raid started.

M

mattsing

i brought 20 albs to the relic keep if your saying midgard with an online pop of 700 cant kick 270 albs of a relic keep your more of a fucktard than i thought u where:rolleyes:

hihi stlong words from a mature man... :)

and im not gonne whine about your raid... it was probebly a good raid... i dont know... 270 albs is hard to kill and it take some time even whit 700 lvl 1 - 50 mids if every1 come... and whit no time to make groups it gets even harder... but the whining about 1700 cet isnt primetime thats just stupid.... but the raid today wasnt primetime that i know and i dont like it more then u do...

Q

quinthar

Every time you raided us, you used lameass ninja style tactics which lead to no fight at all. On my raids we atleast chose confrontation

Sorry arsewipe but you choose "lets try to get the relic's when all albs are sleeping, because mid suck so fucking much" :)

I see very little confrontation in the last two of the mid raids one of which was yours..

I'm afraid you're just going to have to face the facts, mid as a realm simply cannot do primetime raids, it doesnt matter whether its login, ninja or "Ardemel, I fancy myself raids", you seriously suck.

Was it wrong to do the raid? of course not you can raid when ever the hell you want, there are no rules governing raids and times, but dont come here and try to justify it, take the relics and be happy with them.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by mattsing
hihi stlong words from a mature man... :)

and im not gonne whine about your raid... it was probebly a good raid... i dont know... 270 albs is hard to kill and it take some time even whit 700 lvl 1 - 50 mids if every1 come... and whit no time to make groups it gets even harder... but the whining about 1700 cet isnt primetime thats just stupid.... but the raid today wasnt primetime that i know and i dont like it more then u do...

lol no time to make groups ????

LMFAO

"grp lf 3 savages and 3 healers, must be ready to move in next 15 mins"

Q

quinthar

Re: Re: Re: Inviteme alb spy?

Fatbelly is Swedish which means he lives in the CET zone, the time was just past 06.00 in England when InviteMe wrote that on the IRC. Mids where gathering in HW when we heard of it so it was before the raid started.

Erm oouu how many more albs were online when this supposed spy wrote those words in irc??

If I heard it in irc I would have have ignored it, because spies suck almost as much as you do.

Perhaps the spy was in actual fact a mid that thought alarm clock raids sucked.....

A

ardamels

Originally posted by quinthar
Sorry arsewipe but you choose "lets try to get the relic's when all albs are sleeping, because mid suck so fucking much" :)

I see very little confrontation in the last two of the mid raids one of which was yours..

I'm afraid you're just going to have to face the facts, mid as a realm simply cannot do primetime raids, it doesnt matter whether its login, ninja or "Ardemel, I fancy myself raids", you seriously suck.

Was it wrong to do the raid? of course not you can raid when ever the hell you want, there are no rules governing raids and times, but dont come here and try to justify it, take the relics and be happy with them.

I guess there was no confrontation when we zerged back and forth killing a couple hundreds albs at the last relic raid I did. Sure it was a failed raid but we had loads of fun, I dont think a single mid died the first hour or so :) We took all your keeps in about 20 min and had a gigantic battle along the excal road for hours and later on at Renaris. Nope, no confrontation at all.

Get a clue m8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom