Invite to beta, but cant download.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Hello

I got my hopes up when I recieved an email that I was invited for the beta. The email told me to log on to Warhammer Online : Age of Reckoning and accept the NDA, but there are no NDA for me to accept or no client download in the download section.

hope someone can help me :)

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Try again when the website maintenance is over...sometime on Wednesday.

Tilda

The NDA is under one of the other tabs. Try that first, then the beta client option in downloads should appear.
Any more help and you'll have to post on the beta forum.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
or PM/email Requiel or Imaad since I don't think you get Beta Forum access till you accept the NDA.

lerusius

Fledgling Freddie
The NA beta applicants will not get forum access so if you can not resolve this then you will have to contact mythic and then ask them to help you. If you are in EU beta then I do not know how they will deal with beta forum access. Try and send an email to GOA when the site comes back up, have heard that they are very slow or do not respond to that at all tho.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
I tried emailing GOA first, but got no respond.

But will try once the maintance is over.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Hey again

I still cant download the beta client or accept any NDA even tho I recieved an invite for the beta.

Any know what to do? GOA havnt replied to my mails.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Hey again

I still cant download the beta client or accept any NDA even tho I recieved an invite for the beta.

Any know what to do? GOA havnt replied to my mails.

Have you tried the beta boards?

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Have you tried the beta boards?

According to the information from guildbeta - you do not get access to the beta boards after having accepted the NDA, and even then it'll take some time cause access is assigned manually.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Just to be clear Xandax meant you don't get access to the beta boards UNTIL you have signed the NDA.

Lejemorder, PM IainC or MagnusK here with your beta account details and they will look into it for you.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Just to be clear Xandax meant you don't get access to the beta boards UNTIL you have signed the NDA.

Lejemorder, PM IainC or MagnusK here with your beta account details and they will look into it for you.

Thx for the help :)

Xandax

Loyal Freddie

Ahh yes - forgot a word in there. Thanks for the clarification :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom