Invitatition to Dyvet players to form a HIB THID grp on us classic !

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Watch out guys, people might run through in thid. :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Can i join even though i'm the most known and hated player on dyvet?

:touch:

Joke btw :p

No way i will go US and leave my imba chars behind.

Tbh you shouldn't flatter yourself! I don't know who you are, nor do I hate you. All I know about you is that some of your posts on this board encourages the thought that you're a little younger than the average daoc player. I guess that's because they all remind me of my cousin (he plays WoW), using words like "imba" etc in certain ways.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Watch out guys, people might run through in thid. :)

I bare no grudges, so long as you roll hib classic :)

who is sorin ? you can come too !

Sorin

Banned
Tbh you shouldn't flatter yourself! I don't know who you are, nor do I hate you. All I know about you is that some of your posts on this board encourages the thought that you're a little younger than the average daoc player. I guess that's because they all remind me of my cousin (he plays WoW), using words like "imba" etc in certain ways.

I don't flatter myself.
I react to posts and base my assumptions from that.

I've been reciving countless of negative PMs/replies. I don't whine about it.
I just grant myself the well earned title. Weather its good or not.

Imba is the word i use cuz i got tired of ubbah/uber/yber etc.
It doesn't make me any younger.
If you say fuck does that mean you're eight years old?

I'm old enough.
And the fact that you bring up "age" which is the most childish topic used here, "it encourages" the thought that you're not so close to being an adult yourself.

Anything else?

who is sorin ? you can come too !

Thanks.

Won't happen tho.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I don't flatter myself.
I react to posts and base my assumptions from that.

I've been reciving countless of negative PMs/replies. I don't whine about it.
I just grant myself the well earned title. Weather its good or not.

Imba is the word i use cuz i got tired of ubbah/uber/yber etc.
It doesn't make me any younger.
If you say fuck does that mean you're eight years old?

I'm old enough.
And the fact that you bring up "age" which is the most childish topic used here, "it encourages" the thought that you're not so close to being an adult yourself.

Anything else?

Hey, sorry if I offended you, it wasn't meant in any offencive way :) There's nothing wrong with being under the average age of the daoc player imo, and I'll stand by what I said. It's not just what words you use, it's the way you use them, that tells me these things. And I don't mean eight years old. I'm aiming more at 15-18 or around there. Myself, I guess I'm around the average age of a daoc player, so most of the groups and people I've played with have all (well, most) been older than me.

Anyhow, wasn't meant to offend you, but don't overestimate the "fame" of random "for the realm" whines.

Yaya, read my post, figured, "damn, I gotta be really really boored to have this discussion", but I'll let it be nevertheless, maybe it'll make a good read for later ;)

Oh, and the "Anything else?" Nah, not really, enjoy Dyvet and hf :) Maybe one day you'll realize that most of the people using this forum are people who wants to speak to their enemies, which most random zerglings don't want to, which is why it's the "leet" people that is the majority of the crowd here. These boards aren't really that usefull if all you wanna do is zerg and you don't want nor need advice from your enemies on how to do it. (NB: The word "zerg" is not meant in any bad way here, it's simply a word I use to describe a certain way of playing this game, which the majority of the remaining Dyvet-players likes to play.)

Sorin

Banned
Hey, sorry if I offended you, it wasn't meant in any offencive way :) There's nothing wrong with being under the average age of the daoc player imo, and I'll stand by what I said. It's not just what words you use, it's the way you use them, that tells me these things. And I don't mean eight years old. I'm aiming more at 15-18 or around there. Myself, I guess I'm around the average age of a daoc player, so most of the groups and people I've played with have all (well, most) been older than me.

Anyhow, wasn't meant to offend you, but don't overestimate the "fame" of random "for the realm" whines.

Yaya, read my post, figured, "damn, I gotta be really really boored to have this discussion", but I'll let it be nevertheless, maybe it'll make a good read for later

Oh, and the "Anything else?" Nah, not really, enjoy Dyvet and hf Maybe one day you'll realize that most of the people using this forum are people who wants to speak to their enemies, which most random zerglings don't want to, which is why it's the "leet" people that is the majority of the crowd here. These boards aren't really that usefull if all you wanna do is zerg and you don't want nor need advice from your enemies on how to do it. (NB: The word "zerg" is not meant in any bad way here, it's simply a word I use to describe a certain way of playing this game, which the majority of the remaining Dyvet-players likes to play

I'm not offended.
I love you too.
And i'm not in the teens.
I don't zerg.
If my ingame enemies speaks frendly to me, i will do the same to them

And i don't even care weather people are 8 or 500 years old.
I just think its wrong that you pretend to know something about me
by analysing the way i combine words.

enjoy Dyvet and hf :)

Thank you.
:worthy:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I don't zerg.
If my ingame enemies speaks frendly to me, i will do the same to them

Wow, well if that is so, then why would you expect people here on these boards to hate you! :p That seems to be the code most people here play by... Do to others as they would do to you!

And sorry again for the age thing, it's just you remind me so much of my cousin and his friends that play WoW in your posts :)

Sorin

Banned
Wow, well if that is so, then why would you expect people here on these boards to hate you! :p That seems to be the code most people here play by... Do to others as they would do to you!

And sorry again for the age thing, it's just you remind me so much of my cousin and his friends that play WoW in your posts :)

Its hard to zerg if you're only one.

And i don't expect people to hate me, i know they do.
Most of em anyway... Cuz i can get very rude and because i kill most of em ingame.

But like i said before.. i don't care cuz i don't have to live with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom