Invitatition to Dyvet players to form a HIB THID grp on us classic !

Zede

Part of the furniture
Druid : Kairamar
Druid :
Bard :
DPS Melee :
DPS Melee :
DPS Melee:
DPS Magic:
DPS Magic/Melee :

Yesterday I got a Healer to 24 and went thid. Stupid amount of Mids about. Mids had 3 FG - ROAMING thid. Lots of solo BDs & Warlocks - like u see 4 BDs & 3 locks just hanging round the bridge.

I dont mind playing ALB or HIB tbh....choose !

14 free trial, sign up now and start playing tonight at 10pm when servers come back up. And if you aint seen it yet the new UI & improved interface.... its rather funky :)

start downloading it now ( & d/l catacombs too, seperate d/l)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Easily drop a druid for another dps class or even a bard. Amount of casters there, you could use the extra interupts and demezz

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Should go Mid! then i could abuse zerker vendo mode :p

Or to be totally evil make 8 heretic group.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Yeah, let's run ubuffed ftw!

Mid groups are unlikely to have more than one shaman in them.

Unless the druid goes full buff line then any spec's are going to suck anyway, and wardens/bards can get pretty close to the healing power of a druid in thid if they spec for it while providing much more utility.

If it's really that much of a problem just make the melee toons vamps and problem solved. ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Ah sorry, I never really got above L30 on a classic server, and it's so long since glaston came up, so I can't really remember...

What keeps one guy from logging a druid on a second comp and placing it on some safe-spot in thid for buffs?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Running a fully opted group in a place like Thid is pretty gay anyway, you can 1-2 shot most things even without buffs

Not when Zede is healing!!1

Anyway, rezz and some specs from Druid are good, one Druid will not be able to spec all and afair the top heal possible for Thid is too power hoggy and will overheal, so split buff/heal spec is okay for Thid afair.

On the topic, I might be inc in the middle of next week, depending on how much time I need to recover from a marriage ;)!

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Not when Zede is healing!!1

Anyway, rezz and some specs from Druid are good, one Druid will not be able to spec all and afair the top heal possible for Thid is too power hoggy and will overheal, so split buff/heal spec is okay for Thid afair.

On the topic, I might be inc in the middle of next week, depending on how much time I need to recover from a marriage ;)!

Trust me, you could run bard, warden, bard trio and still win in Thid, its just madness at times :(

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Ah sorry, I never really got above L30 on a classic server, and it's so long since glaston came up, so I can't really remember...

What keeps one guy from logging a druid on a second comp and placing it on some safe-spot in thid for buffs?

Buffs have to be in group and be in a certain range.

Its a cracking idea, one that should have been implemented from the start on all servers ;p

Emmet

Fledgling Freddie
Mid groups are unlikely to have more than one shaman in them.

shammys are great healers now too though, so healer class is only really good for the mezz in thid :p
or aug for celerity, but dont need more than one anyway
i would rather run 2 shammys and 1 healer in a grp in thid

Zede

Part of the furniture
did i read somewhere that max concentration buffs have been increased from 20 to 50 ?

hence why septinas fotm 1 cleric grp will be able to run with just one cleric ?

anyways, someone sign up, L8 druid pwning instas atm !

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
did i read somewhere that max concentration buffs have been increased from 20 to 50 ?

You can cast more than 20 buffs now,conc is still the same so that change don't really matter unless you use very low lvl buffs.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i can play with myself!

shadowss or traitens mum usually suffice tho! :puke:

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
dl'ing US now... was going to play mid but hib good too - cant wait to spam VN boards with 'oh my god can't believe how Alb zeurging is killing server' ... and in a years time maybe 'boo hoo sob server is dead lets go Alb Dyvet' :)

Anyway what server/cluster?

Septina

Part of the furniture

hence why septinas fotm 1 cleric grp will be able to run with just one cleric ?

anyways, someone sign up, L8 druid pwning instas atm !

Eh? We're running with 2 clerics fyi. :eek:

Septina

Part of the furniture
oh i saw a post from vodka saying 1 cleric 1 friar....sorry thought he was in your grp !

Nah, he just listed what the new fotm setup on .de servers are. :O Undoubtedly a strong setup but we're going for arms, merc, merc, friar, pala, sorc, cleric, cleric. :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
pff.. You are so fotm Septina!

Zede answer my pm ! Are you Kairaa-e on classic?!

Zede

Part of the furniture
Had my first night in thid.

Constant action, was ck camping with ani first hour or so, then roamed with a 6 man grp for other 1.5 hours. Even got on the actual rvr heals leaderboard, No 18 !

In all, good fun !

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Awesome, when I was on a ToA server with my Bard I led a group of 7 Maulers. Dinged 25 too fast.

Sorin

Banned
Can i join even though i'm the most known and hated player on dyvet?

:touch:

Joke btw :p

No way i will go US and leave my imba chars behind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom