Inventor develops digital tombstone

Ezteq

Queen of OT
what a fantastic idea! thats awsome tbh, love going through grave yards and looking at the inscriptions and on the itallian graves they have a picture of the person inlaid in the stone.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
And off course it was invented by a Dutch guy!

:clap:

See what spacecake is good for?

Dukat

Resident Freddy
butbutbut who powers it?

Are batteries included? if so who changes them?

Are they going to lay a powerline to the tombstone to power it? if so who pays the bill?

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Could have a slot hole in the grave for 50p's to go in to pay for batteries for the video :cheers:

Yshynsin

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea yes, but i hate to think of it, think of a churchyard with all the stonework and the old stone graveyards then some big silver gh3tto tombstone standing out like a sorethumb making loads of noise making the graveyard a unpeacefull place to be...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh yes very good point, tbh oooold well planted and slightly rambling grave yards are beautiful i can see how digital stones would spoil that tbh.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
:puke:
Yshynsin said:
some big silver gh3tto tombstone standing out like a sorethumb making loads of noise making the graveyard a unpeacefull place to be...

lol, I can see it now, "ringtones" for the graves as you go past, neons under the sides and go faster stripes :puke:

would be like the local halfords carpark after 6 oclock :eek6:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
sod it, go all the way! stick a webcam in the coffin too, and you can watch the corpse in a little side window on the screen, while their life story is playing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom