invalid code

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm anyone else had a problem with code saying its invalid?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Is it a CE code or SE code? (i.e. where and when did you order it)

fiire

Fledgling Freddie
ordered 2, 1 from direct2drive and 1 from play and they are headstart keys

Geuin

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, i have same problem. order it from webhallen... :(

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Those are SE codes and SE headstart ETA is @ 9.00am cet tomorrow.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If they're not collectors edition then you'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
I orderd my collecters edition from GAME - FIRST PLACE FOR GAMES and it's invalid.

I have spoken to goa about it and here is the replay I got.

------------
Dear Customer.

Please check the first digits of your Key. For the Head Start, make sure that your key does have the following prefix:

Head Start Collector edition: PCEA01 (registering today)

Head Start Standard edition: PSEA01, PSEA0M or PSEA0N. (Registering Monday morning)

From the release, your key should have the following prefix in order to activate your access to the game: WARSCE, WARSBX, WARPEA, WARSEA, WARSRE or WARSRG

Kind Regards,
----------------

to bad for me that my key dosent start with anything of that... =/

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I orderd my collecters edition from GAME - FIRST PLACE FOR GAMES and it's invalid.

------------
Dear Customer.

Please check the first digits of your Key. For the Head Start, make sure that your key does have the following prefix:

Head Start Standard edition: PSEA01, PSEA0M or PSEA0N. (Registering Monday morning)

From the release, your key should have the following prefix in order to activate your access to the game: WARSCE, WARSBX, WARPEA, WARSEA, WARSRE or WARSRG

Kind Regards,
----------------

GOA aren't the people to speak to, if you got a dodgy key from Game, then it's Game you have to deal with.

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, but as they dont replay to my mail... and they have there phone houers closed. I had to drop a mail to GOA and ask them about my key....

fiire

Fledgling Freddie

------------
Dear Customer.

Kind Regards,
----------------

mine starts with PSEA0M

scorpius

Fledgling Freddie

------------
Dear Customer.

Kind Regards,
----------------

you tried using those pretexts in front of your key?

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
yes.

--------------------
Greetings,

Your code hasn't been registered. Click here to view the reason.

The login you used is: **********
The code you used is: ****************************

Please check your login, password and code carefully before doing another attempt.

The WAR Team

----------------------

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get sent any other keys Nilam, the key you mentioned looks like it might be a bonus in-game item key and not the ce headstart key?

caswallawn

Fledgling Freddie
this is the pre fixes for game UK and they are all standard edition codes so wont work till monday.

HEAD START: PSEA0M
BONUS ITEMS: PSEG0M
GAME EXCLUSIVE ITEM: PSEXBM

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
Did you get sent any other keys Nilam, the key you mentioned looks like it might be a bonus in-game item key and not the ce headstart key?

Yeah I also got a "bonus" in game item key. Am going to call them today at 09'00 when they open up there phone service.

Bard82

Fledgling Freddie
christ, now you make me nervous.
I´ve pre-ordered the standard edition from Game and my cdkey starts with
PSEGOM.
It doesn´t start with any of the ones mentioned by GOA.. I was really looking forward to playing WAR today but I guess it wont happen then. So much for pre-orders from Game.
My item key begins with PSEXBM.

Those are the only codes I got.

Chey

Fledgling Freddie
the email i got from GAME has the following code starts

head start - PSEA0M

bonus item - PSEG0M

game exclusive item - PSEXBM

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
yeah sorry. I dont know what to say...

I cant play the game my self. And so far I havent got true on the phone call to the store/company (game.se)

But I will keep posting here as sone as I get any info from game.se or any help/assistens/advice from goa.

I know that MagnusK and IanC have more then enough to do right now. But if anyone of you and/or GOA staff could just tell ous what the codes that start with PSEG0M are? It would be appreciated and then we (read I) can really put some pressure on my gamestore.

Am sure that it all will work out in the end. The only question are when?

Nilam

Nilam

Fledgling Freddie
ok. the phone call when true this time. And there where very unhelp full.

They could do nothing, and they had nothing to say. So I took a refund on the game. And I will now wait for the game to be relesed in stores before I buy it agen.

BTW. They blamed it all on GOA and did say that they could only send out the could they got from them (ohh you cant make your own CD-keys? Clever dude...) I asked them a couple of inconvenient questions about how many CE-keys they had goten, and know many SE-keys. And if he could have a look in the computer of his and just have a look if they hade by misstake sent me the wrong one? The only anser I got was.
- We can only send the codes that we have got from them. (sounded more like. we dont have a clue what all this codes are, so we just send them out in madnes).

The two coulds I have look like bonus in-game items. So my own guess are that they have mixed the codes up and some people have goten two "bonus in game items" and perhaps some lucky one have goten two CE/SE-keys?

This suck big time..... >.<

Bard82

Fledgling Freddie
This really sucks.

Thanks for the input though Nilam, seems like I have the same problem as you.
I wonder if the keys in the actual box will work when it arrives or if it´s 500 SEK thrown into the lake..

macshlong

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear this Nilam, my headstart code and bonus item code worked with no problems from GAME. My third code however which starts with PSEXBM does not work. Keep hold of those codes though as GOA may notice there is actually a mistake and correct it.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Psea0m

The PSEA0M series could not be registered for the first few minutes but should now work fine. All reports I've seen on non-working PSEA0M occurred before 09:15 or so CET.

-Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom