invalid account?

D

duzic

trying 2 log onto gorre and says your account is invalid

and ideas whats going on?

R

rangerone

usally says so when the server is full.. either that or like 2-3 other error commands

T

Telamon

Prolly the CMoD (CodeMonkeyOnDuty) put up the wrong error message. Or maybe the hampster is drunk.

.. or both o_O

G

Gladiatorrr

I wish i knew how to get onto Gore, it always sais i havent got the right version of the gam? any ideas?

R

rangerone

on camelot-europe theres a FAQ and some links on how to update ur client... i suggest you make a copy of ur catalogue and then do as the FAQ states... you need to remake the whole thingie to a french one... i think... didnt do it myself but my buddies told me so ..

T

Telamon

Originally posted by Gladiatorrr
I wish i knew how to get onto Gore, it always sais i havent got the right version of the gam? any ideas?

Puh .. as far as I know there's a procedure described on the official website www.camelot-europe.com on how to do this stuff.

You need to make a couple of adjustments on your system/client as well and then it kinda copies or sommit your chars to the gorre server (if that's still the testy one).

Should be documented .. as for right version .. don't believe all the messages you read ;) .. I take it you patched?

C

chretien

You could try reading the FAQs rather than asking other people to do your thinking for you. There you'd find complete steps explaining how to connect.

Z

Zagantia

Originally posted by Gladiatorrr

You shouldnt need to do anything as the patch server will patch you to the right version as of earlier this morning. So load up using your usual icon and then once its finished patching, log in as normal but select "No Thank You" instead of a character and you should then be able to select Gorre, but it will probably be full in which case you will get some error message.

Users who are viewing this thread