Introduce Yourselves! :o)

O

old.Round[DONut]

The DONut Family is a Danish Clan. We mostly play TFC, but CS and FA is also played once in a while. We have been playing for more than a year and think that we are very experienced. The main thing for us is to have fun. Winning is great but not that important. We hate whinners and spammers.
www.donutfamily.nu is our homepage. If you like leave a message on our forum or you can come to our IRC channel #donut on Quakenet.

btw. The only good defence on 2fort is a Spy defence. :D

O

old.Sidekick

I'm sure you'll be looking at the clan list for the BWTFCL and come accross a number of clans who you've never heard of.

So how about posting here a little about your clan?

A nice flame free topic that will stop people thinking 'who the fuck are they?' before every match ;)

------------------
"There comes a day when the child must kill his parents, the subject must overthrow the king and man must destroy god. Everyone must learn to follow his own path." Den of Barjack, GUNNM (Yukito Kishiro)
TFC: [PVC]Sidekick[SPAM] | [CTW]Batman | CS: [PVCcs]SiDeKiCk
Email: adriennww@yahoo.com | ICQ: 41819449 | Homepage: Import Gamer

O

old.Alexia

Alright... it seems we are starting the replies then...

I am from XL... we are a French clan which was created last summer... with 2 belgians and a spanich fellow ;op ;op

We love to drink beer (belgian are our favorites of course :), we are fairplay, good teamplay (hum... lol:), love fun and serious games, enjoying life and so on :)))

We were quite surprised to see our name mentionned amongst the favorite :)

If you want to learn a bit more about us... here we goooooooo http://extralife.fr.st

Don't worry... the site is in french and translated in english :)

Al (and we are quite happy to be in BWTFCL as we are looking forward to playing against a lot of people we don't know... yet :)

O

old.Amnion

Clan TA got started up about 2 weeks ago, so we don't expect to do very well. We have about 16 members mostly from the UK.
One of them can even conc jump!

We feel our Sniper defence is unbeatable so don't expect to cap!
Our irc room in #[ta] on irc.barrysworld.com

Um... We have one or two LPBs, but they have no skill and are only there to make up the numbers.
We arn't every good, so go easy on us!
I feel we are only in this league to make other clans feel good, but we don't mind.

Thats it for now! I'm off to see if underwater pyro defence works.

V

vuz

lmao
we are [tP]- the prophecy and are very very pissed off at my own rule of 1 merc only- i feel that 5 or 6 should be more acceptable.
meanwhile we disagree with DONut pointing out pyros are the only way to go, oh- and we can't be found at #[tp] cos no one bothers going there
:)

O

old.Amnion

You can normally find tP players in #[ta] asking for mircs :)

V

vuz

lalalalala
umm
yes, that is true
look in #[ta] to see who will be playing for [tP] :)

O

old.Sidekick

Too right! Underwater pyros, defensive spies and attacking snipers are the only way to go :)

PVC stands for Personal Vendetta Clan (but is intended to sound kinky ;) ). We've been around since last summer and are the results of a successful merger. We're 2nd in our WPTFCL division atm and are 10th in WP ladder.

We can be found in #pvc and our leader is UncleBRUCE (the famous map maker) with DieHard and myself as co-deputies.
http://www.pvcweb.co.uk is our web address.

We can take on SHS and do well, so errr... bring it on! :p

------------------
"There comes a day when the child must kill his parents, the subject must overthrow the king and man must destroy god. Everyone must learn to follow his own path." Den of Barjack, GUNNM (Yukito Kishiro)
TFC: [PVC]Sidekick[SPAM] | [CTW]Batman | CS: [PVCcs]SiDeKiCk
Email: adriennww@yahoo.com | ICQ: 41819449 | Homepage: Import Gamer

O

old.make~my~day

Hi were MD were crap
we lose to all

etc
etc

this is to get good odds :p

------------------
-MD-make-my-day [Deputy Clan Leader]

BWTFCL Admin

O

old.[Dtm]Demo

Hi, were erm, [Dtm]...
We have practiced hard recently and have recruited some good LPB's :)

I think we will do fine, it has been fun hammering the Public, during some Public Training, but we also know it will be different in Clan Matches.

Still its fun :)

irc.barrysworld.com #Dtm
Anybody welcome ;)

O

old.[1664]Rusta

Hello all,

We are 1664, a UK new clan formed in the last few months, mostly experiecend players in some form or another. We have our own server (194.93.134.27:27010), it's open to the public so come along and play.

We can be found in IRC #1664

Look forward to playing you in the league, good luck all :)

------------------
www.clan1664.co.uk

O

old.[VIT]Augustus

VIT is an icelandic clan, over 6 months old now. We also have a mexican, an american and three norwegians.

We have a reputation for fair and fun play and hope to meet other such clans in the BWTFCL.

We got our own little niece (erm.. niche sorry :p ) on the web, and with the coolest ending of all URL's, http://vit.tf (yeah TF! won't be outdated with TF2 either :) ).

------------------
Augustus
VIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom