Interview with Paul Barnett.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Quite interesting.. from Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning Interview for PC - VideoGamer.com.

PB = Paul Barnett

VideoGamer.com: European players have experienced some difficulties regarding getting into the open beta..

PB: Very generous of you to use the word difficulties.

VideoGamer.com: And there are some concerns that there may be similar difficulties when the game officially launches this Thursday. Is there anything you can say to reassure fans that everything will work?

PB: Are you talking about things like the signing up validation issues?

VideoGamer.com: Indeed.

PB: That was one of those things where you go 'it's definitely going to work, everything on paper says it's going to work, oh my God it's melted!'. It's better that it happened in the sign up beta period than it happened live. What it did do was make a lot of humble pie, and a lot of knuckles got wrapped and a lot of people were told to make sure it never ever happens again. So thank the lords, the Lords of Chaos, that it didn't happen on live live, it only happened on pretend live. Everyone's working really hard, and if it happens again we're going to feed people to sharks. Probably German sharks because they would be very efficient. We're very unhappy that it was bumpy. We're happy that we've punished people and tried really hard to do it better.

Muuhahaha. "We're going to feed people to the sharks.." :p

/j

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
"VideoGamer.com: European players have experienced some difficulties regarding getting into the open beta..

PB: Very generous of you to use the word difficulties."

:clap:

I'd rep Paul Barnett if I could

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
I reckon PB's video blogs have sold one hell of a lot of copies of this game.

Yeah, I remember this one interview were the interviewer starts with "how is this game, compared to WoW, because they look similar", or something like that.
the rest of the interview (3 minutes worth) was just PB speaking, with the interviewer getting no chance of speaking a single word.
That video really made my day back then.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Its great to see people being honest and open about what has happened. I certainly did not expect them to be. It is like a breath of fresh air.

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
Its great to see people being honest and open about what has happened. I certainly did not expect them to be. It is like a breath of fresh air.

Yes, it's very very promising. Also that it clearly shows how involved Mythic is in the European version of the game - which is something I NEVER felt in the case of DAOC.

/j

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
Yes, it's very very promising. Also that it clearly shows how involved Mythic is in the European version of the game - which is something I NEVER felt in the case of DAOC.

/j

They probably realise that GoA will only work properly when Mythic is there to hold their hand :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom