Film Interstellar

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
This is real spaceflight..I can feel my claustrophobia getting claustrophobic
Soyuz_TMA-13M_crew.jpg

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The soundtrack is out, on Spotify. The docking sequence is missing though, apparently in error.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The soundtrack is out, on Spotify. The docking sequence is missing though, apparently in error.

Really liked the sound design in the movie. A lot of people complained that they couldn't hear the words at points - but they missed the point that the music was conveying the story at points, so the words were unimportant.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
The film's audio track is the audio equivalent of shaky camerawork. I didn't have a problem with it. For instance, a lot of people didn't understand what Michael Caine was talking about in his last scene, but personally I understood what he was saying - because I'd been listening to what he'd said before, and not eating popcorn and checking my phone. And the wormhole scene, I missed a few lines in there, but it didn't matter because if I was on the ship with the astronauts I probably wouldn't have heard them anyway. And the lines I missed became perfectly obvious at the end of the film.

I very much enjoyed the deafening music and thundering bass, it enhanced the experience. I'm going to see it again this weekend, but this time on the 70mm IMAX screen at Printworks rather than the diet coke IMAX I saw it on at the Trafford Centre.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
The film's audio track is the audio equivalent of shaky camerawork. I didn't have a problem with it. For instance, a lot of people didn't understand what Michael Caine was talking about in his last scene, but personally I understood what he was saying - because I'd been listening to what he'd said before, and not eating popcorn and checking my phone. And the wormhole scene, I missed a few lines in there, but it didn't matter because if I was on the ship with the astronauts I probably wouldn't have heard them anyway. And the lines I missed became perfectly obvious at the end of the film.

I very much enjoyed the deafening music and thundering bass, it enhanced the experience. I'm going to see it again this weekend, but this time on the 70mm IMAX screen at Printworks rather than the diet coke IMAX I saw it on at the Trafford Centre.

I can picture you in a cinema

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse

Ah Printworks..seen all the 3D Imax movies there and twice I was the only person there..they literally ran the film just for me..funny how Imax has turned it around..I thought they were dead in the water...though there isn't much non Hollywood material anymore.
I recommend the Everest Imax movie on the proper screen the flight up the slopes to the small airfield is epic.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
No it was a dreadfully drawn out and confusing mish mash of a French art movie and clips from classic sci.fi movies.
Music was overpowering trying to be the gothic athena jupiter soundtrack..but just went right through the film..sorry didn't work for me even the robots looked like obilisks from 2001.

The robots? You mean, vending machines on stilts?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Just watched it, I agree with @ECA was good until they went all stupid with the black hole shit, would have been better if they carried on to the new planet and it ended in a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread