Interstella 5555

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Right, just got my extra wad of cash friday last week and went browsing through hmv to see if they had any new singles out because id just seen "Something about us" on the amp channel, to my suprise (and also to my joy) They had released a DVD of the music videos they had released with the Discovery album, now im a very big fan of animé and also of their music so i thought it would be a perfect addition to my collection, well i received it yesterday and i am very very pleased that i bought it, Its a musical basically with an animé movie put to the discovery album.

The running time is approx about an hour roughly and it tells the whole story of a band thats been kidnapped from another planet by some manager and changed into human appearances (You probably know the start due to the One more time - Harder, Better, Faster, stronger videos), What eventually comes out of it is a pretty full animé movie, lot of action in it and a very good watch as you get to know what happens after the Harder Better Faster Stronger video. :D

So for anyone who enjoys watching animé and/or is a fan of Daft Punk, i heavily reccommend this masterpiece, it is an absolutely excellent DVD and it also has quite a lot of extra with it including games and such.

£17.99 from HMV (Hefty price but worth it i thought).

http://www2.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=125882

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
I'm sure UCI filmworks cinemas are/were playing this as part of their 'Directors chair' stuff. Last week it was Spirited away. I'm hoping this week wasn't this because I want to see it. :)

Astfgl

Fledgling Freddie
My birthday this month, and I will be expecting this to be wrapped up for me to open on the day. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom