Interests for a 'casual' ML rush

kivik

Part of the furniture
This is probably the thing I hate the most in DAoC, leading ML raids. But apparently there seems to be zero ones running, and I need them for my new character.

So I just thought I'd check if there's any interest for a ML rush, starting out with ML1-2, then doing ML3-4, not sure if I'm going all the way to ML10 though.

PS. Or if someone else who has more experience and doesn't get stressed to death when leading ML raids would like to lead these I'd appreciate it alot.

Teraka

Fledgling Freddie
I have a couple of characters that would like to go on an ML run. Real life permitting of course.

Teraka

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
I would consider running another ml rush but im not sure which of the chars i want to get mls on. (wouldnt mind the chanter and other druid but no major rush)

The problem is most folks are waiting for 1.88 when mls become a hell of a lot easier to run (should be soon hoping)

im undecided though at the moment

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
The problem is most folks are waiting for 1.88 when mls become a hell of a lot easier to run (should be soon hoping)

Correctly me if I am wrong but I thought it was 1.89 when they finally made every ToA encounter easily killable with 2 fg?

I didn't think there was a ML nerf in 1.88?

anioal

Fledgling Freddie
nope, 1.88 doesnt have any toa nerf... only gives the ability to buy ml encounters IF you have the bps needed...

kivik

Part of the furniture
Nice to get some interested.

As cadelin said wark, there's no ML nerf in 1.88, that's in 1.89. If you can start one that'd be great. Tell me if you change your mind.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Dont really need it, but depending on the day i'd come along and offer my support. Im sure ive got a spare animist that could do with it at least.

Presume that nowadays, with a reasonable set of people you could run through ml1-9 in a day.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
I'm interested also if i can get my VW to lvl 40 :p ( SWE PL ME U !!! )
Ps: just to have some fun with vw's :p

Gardenweed

Fledgling Freddie
I don;t mind leading them.....but it'll be over a few days rather than in one big go......the cider gets to me by the end of the rush and I start giving coments like ;

Don tt foregt to bbuy waatere potss!

:)

I'll post up for ML1 for next week later unless peeps want a raid

kivik

Part of the furniture
Will await a new thread from gardenweed or awarkle, if there isn't none by the end of the week I'll probably start with ML1+2.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not being funny but in a couple of weeks you will be able to get all the MLs for a handful of BPs :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
not being funny but in a couple of weeks you will be able to get all the MLs for a handful of BPs :)

True, but I'm starting with a RR1 NS. And I need BPs for BP items :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom