WTF? Interesting UFO Shit...

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
I am not entirely sure if this is true or not. Although, this is very interesting and quite freightening tbh...

The 1 with the 3 space ships coming to earth for November 2012 is worrying... if its true ofc

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrPmi8MF_sY

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vveoKwjL5x8

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaquG5rAgrQ

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdtgmxDF4Og

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7NIwY5y1A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=Ev8JGqDO8nk&NR=1

What do you think?

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He talks a bit slow and sounds pretty hammered

There is life out there but these wackjobs are holding back any serious discussion about it.

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
You may laugh at me. But what about the earth size ship thats around our sun? Also has hundreds/thousands of smaller things around the sun?

Chilly

Balls of steel
What the fuck is wrong with you? It's a fucking flare. If it's aliens that advanced there's nothing we can do, so who cares?

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
Well I find it interesting. Even if you bunch of cocks dont - If you got nothing to say about it Fuck Off

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So, where's the ufo? Behind the static of the hundreds-nukes-per-second sphere?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
He talks a bit slow and sounds pretty hammered

There is life out there but these wackjobs are holding back any serious discussion about it.

Obvious voice software is obvious :p its a more clear version of Microsoft Sam.

Also, its a load of bollocks Hidden, the tin foil hat brigade keeping their hopes high as per usual. If such an attack were to occur I'm sure the technology those ships would have to move across space would get them here before November.

Nate

FH is my second home
Who was that guy that used to like all the conspiracies in OT?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Well I find it interesting. Even if you bunch of cocks dont - If you got nothing to say about it Fuck Off

You said, "what do you think?" You got an answer. What's the problem? Seriously, what did you expect? "Oh no, aliens are COMING TO EAT OUR BRAINS!" "IN THEIR INCREDIBLY SLOW GIANT SPACESHIPS!" "THAT NO-ONE CAN SEE DESPITE THERE BEING THOUSANDS OF TELESCOPES POINTED AT THE SUN ALL THE TIME!"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I heard the earth was hollow and that's where aliens come from (Which I suppose would make them natives!)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Exactly. It's not like anyone can see a much smaller Mercury sized object in the night sky with the naked eye ... oh wait.

Hidden

Loyal Freddie
You said, "what do you think?" You got an answer. What's the problem? Seriously, what did you expect? "Oh no, aliens are COMING TO EAT OUR BRAINS!" "IN THEIR INCREDIBLY SLOW GIANT SPACESHIPS!" "THAT NO-ONE CAN SEE DESPITE THERE BEING THOUSANDS OF TELESCOPES POINTED AT THE SUN ALL THE TIME!"

And your first reply was: fucking lol

Not exactly a constructive reply was it

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Aye, some amateur astronomer would have seen something 200 miles wide easily so that pretty much trumps that idea.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
What do you think?

I think you're retarded enough to be quoting religious nutjobs.

Watched one of the videos, which circles pictures of normal solar activity like there's something abnormal going on and turned it off when the words "Intelligent Design" came as serious comment.

I too think there could be intelligent life out there. However, I doubt very much they'd come all the way over here and hide from us.

And your first reply was: fucking lol

Not exactly a constructive reply was it

In support of Gaff - I think it's a very frank and honest reply.

Don't get pissy when people laugh at your stupidity :)

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
This planet has a population problem, plus the human race has pretty much gone full retard.

I'm all for an alien invasion and reboot of this planet, even if it does cost my own life.

rynnor

Rockhound
Wow - you can feel your IQ dropping as you watch these - I switched off quick - so much wrong with what he said about the mechanics of the sun - makes baby jeebus cry :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I let out a little snorted laugh and shook my head at the same time when I watched them.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
futurama-into-the-wild-green-yonder-20090225024339368-000.jpg

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The whole UFO thing isn't stupid or "f*cking lol" in itself, but there is a difference in some theoretical discussion and stuff that can be listened to, and then random video distortions as proof of alien invasion.

This sadly is the latter.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
This is just like the people who think alien structures exist on the Moon. Or those who thought that the Mars Rover images were photoshopped because of colour discrepancies.

They're imbeciles who don't understand what they're talking about. They don't understand the technology used to create the images, they don't believe NASA's science-based responses and they probably don't believe in personal hygiene either.

This is what should be done with them:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Awesome :)

Proved he's not a coward either. He's an old man but he can still thump a dick in the face.

I hope that when it went to court, which it would have, that the judge threw it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom