Interesting PS3 speculation

W

Wij

Yeh yeh. I don't believe a word of Sony-Hype (TM). No, hang on... they were right about the Emotion Engine, it DID change everything completely and I CAN feel the emotions coming from my PS2 !!

B

bodhi

Thing is tho, I can already tell the PS3 will have the best games, so even if it doesn't live up to the hype, we'll still be able to play Tekken, Wipeout, Gran Turismo, Pro Evo Soccer, Tony Hawk's, Getaway, Grand Theft Auto and all the other standard PlayStation exclusives. So who gives a fuck if it doesn't live up to the hype. I'll still pre-order one.

B

buffys_boy

well, what the fuck is he "tbh" about?????

L

leggy

Originally posted by buffys_boy
well, what the fuck is he "tbh" about?????

Chill out ffs :)

I was merely agreeing with bodhi.

Like sheep said i'm just an honest guy tbh

O

old.UKTwister

so even if it doesn't live up to the hype, we'll still be able to play Tekken, Wipeout, Gran Turismo, Pro Evo Soccer, Tony Hawk's, Getaway, Grand Theft Auto

Why is that a good thing? Already played them and 50million more bloody sequels

New games please

B

bodhi

Yeah but the thing is, they were that good, I would quite like to play them some more, with all the improvements that come from newer versions. I mean having good games must be an unknown concept to you, having an Xbox and all, but please, don't try to spoil it for us people who have a vast range of quality titles to choose from. Try having another wank to DOA Extreme Volleyball or something. Ease that tension.

O

old.UKTwister

The only improvements will be the graphics

S

Sir Frizz

How so? With more power comes more opportunities. Better gameplay and versatility (interactivity) in games, not just graphics.

W

Wij

As a general rule though you just get better graphics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom