Interesting crafting idea from VNBoards - Fitted Armor

C

ChillyDawg

hmmm, never happen i fear.

would involve a large scale change to the basic crafting system, not something often done to something like daoc.

S

Shike

neat idea, but as posted on VN..

dropped armor=onesizefitsall then? :) doesnt really make sense

a much better option would be to have sizes on the armorsets ie:

Lurikeen, norse, troll etc

can still have drops in different sizes then.

Could also add dex and quipenalties to different types of armors, you are NOT as agile in a full plated armor as in leather, trust me I have tried.

There are tons of various changes they could implement to the current armorsystem to make it much much better imo. It only requires some work to do it.

V

Vim

Originally posted by Shike
neat idea, but as posted on VN..

dropped armor=onesizefitsall then? :) doesnt really make sense

a much better option would be to have sizes on the armorsets ie:

Lurikeen, norse, troll etc

can still have drops in different sizes then.

Could also add dex and quipenalties to different types of armors, you are NOT as agile in a full plated armor as in leather, trust me I have tried.

There are tons of various changes they could implement to the current armorsystem to make it much much better imo. It only requires some work to do it.

Well that's mainly done classwise. Ie Arms/Pally don't gain QUI, and aren't really advised to get it into SC set (For more frontload, or well dunno about Pally.. 2H sucks :p)

So yes, would need huge changes, but wouldn't change shit tbh. Leatherwearers already got highest evade (Stealthers, Friar)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom