Interesting: Animist movie (FG RvR)

technasia

Fledgling Freddie
some time ago when Legacy was still playing they had an ani in the grp, Silra i think, he did great rly, played a few times with them and was eld ani combo, worked realy well, dnno why ppl dont use it more often, chanter eld combo is slightly better i guess

Nate

FH is my second home
Gahn said:
It does -.-
It didn't but moaning made Mythic change that
aww:fluffle: :) good!!! it's nothing compared to savage moaning though i guess ;p

illu

Part of the furniture
I didn't really like the movie. Every fight they seemed to win pretty easily and tbh I can't stand mushrooms and animists :>
Staying in one place, planting millions of mushrooms that pop stealthers all over the place even when you are nowhere near, and then the ridiculous anger spirits make the class almost unkillable if they don't feel like moving, especially in water or in a tower.
The class is basically a meleer/tank/stealther destroyer, another easymode casting class with either spam mushroom or cast anger spirit the choices. Sounds boring to me.

Oli - Illu

Fifta

Fledgling Freddie
To me it looked that all the groups they faced were quite shitty, animist freely spamming mushrooms and noone mezzing, ae'ing or even pulling away from them. And many of the targets seemed to have really low body resists aswell.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Yeah Animists are beyond OP, That's why there are so many of them and they are on the top of the RP list every single week.

Ceiastae

It's my birthday today!
This movie is funny and great imo :) nice interupt animist, shows that you can use shrooms in roam xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom