Instanced zones crashed?

rynnor

Rockhound
I cant enter any instanced zones - just puts me back to select a char screen - tried task instances and instanced dungeon areas - this was on Mid Pryd - anyone else tried?

Edit - its a bug where once you get stuck you have to relog then it all works again - seems to be triggered by the cluster.

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Hib/exc same problem, tried numerous times with same result

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
went onto instance got loaded screen, nothing happened so hit escape, when i logged back in was at frontier castle!!!!

:m00:

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Works at the moment for me

But!

Now i wanted to do another Task and i crash to the Character screen again!

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
very very irritating this bug. Especially as this is the only way im ever going to lvl solo. Plz sort it out quick as possible GoA.

Varmuus

One of Freddy's beloved
I had the same problem (a day) before clustering... Haven't tried after clustering thought... But the problem isn't all because of clustering...

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
So... the server can't cope with the load at 11:30 on a weeekday. :worthy: Still can't get into any task dungeons, very very annoying.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Getting same thing here, with characters on both accounts - dumped to character selection screen when trying to enter any instanced area. Very annoying bug indeed, especially given that we have some guild Darkspire raids planned soon. It needs to get fixed, and fast.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
well, it seems: Hib excal can give u tasks, that u can only do in hib prydwe.
and visa versa Oo, but sumtimes they do it correctly.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Svartmetall said:
Getting same thing here, with characters on both accounts - dumped to character selection screen when trying to enter any instanced area. Very annoying bug indeed, especially given that we have some guild Darkspire raids planned soon. It needs to get fixed, and fast.

that's happened since catacombs launched - just log back in immediately and you're in the instance.

Donnhas

Fledgling Freddie
Thats the thing though, it doesn't log you back into the instance, it puts you outside and the same thing happens everytime you try and zone in.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Flimgoblin said:
that's happened since catacombs launched - just log back in immediately and you're in the instance.
It's not the same, Flim, this is a new bug. It's currently impossible to enter an instanced zone.
Donnhas said:
Thats the thing though, it doesn't log you back into the instance, it puts you outside and the same thing happens everytime you try and zone in.
I'm getting the same thing.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
i am having the exact same problem.
i try to zone into an instance, i end up at char select screen, i click play and end up outside the instance.
this has only been since cluster for me.
the only way i can enter an instance now is to choose a different char when i get dumped to char select and then log out that char and go back to the original one and then enter instance....this seems to work most of the time.
still a pain the arse tho.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
ignore my previous post....my little trick for getting into an instance no longer works.
i have sent to right now about this and hopefully goa will recognise that there is a problem and get it sorted.

btw...does anyone know if this happened on the other clustered servers?

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
Has been reported via a couple of E&E's (myself included) - being investigated.

meerclar

Can't get enough of FH
reply i got from right now:

Response (CM) 10/27/2005 05:01 PM
Greetings,
Thanks for the query. We are aware of this issue and are looking into it presently. We apologise for the inconvenience in the meantime.

Yours sincerely,

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
having the same problems as u lot here.. doin my head in :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
meerclar said:
ignore my previous post....my little trick for getting into an instance no longer works.
i have sent to right now about this and hopefully goa will recognise that there is a problem and get it sorted.

btw...does anyone know if this happened on the other clustered servers?
Worked for me.

Went in to the (dungeon) instance, got kicked the char selection screen. Then logged onto a random alt, and logged off that. After that I logged back on the first char which was outside the instance, tried to get back into the instance, but got kicked to the character selection screen. Then I just logged back on that char and zoned into the instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom