Instanced Dungeons

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Is there a guide that shows what lvl instances are?

Also, does anyone know of good xp guides for a level 5 in Hibernia (a 1 - 50 thing would be ace)

Thanks in advance!

Himse

FH is my second home
they are in the main dungeons iirc, but you may need to look around, so you can get some exp while going around looking

as a guide, ive never really used one, ive just searched around a bit and leveled..

Gribz0r

Fledgling Freddie
The level range on task dungeons are as follows (for hib)

Hibernia Taskmasters

Levels 1-10 Taskmaster Seviria (Mag Mell)
Levels 11-20 Taskmaster Nelarid (Howth)
Levels 21-30 Taskmaster Jeryd (Tir na mBeo)
Levels 31-40 Taskmaster Praest (Outside of Tir na Nog)
Levels 41-50 Taskmaster Vaellyn (Druim Ligen)

Mobs scale with your level so they will always be yellow to you if you solo. Keep in mind tho that some mobs will be harder tha others, you can meet quite squishy koalinths, but you can also meet curmudgeons with uber swingspeed or siabra's with a parry you can only dream of.

For the adventure wings (the walk-in instances in the mainland dungeons and some catas zones) there is no set level for them, but common sense gets you pretty far. These also scale with level. For example if you can enter and xp in Muire Tomb then you can safely assume the instance in there will not be too high for you. Since instances scale you can still do those even when the mobs outside are green/grey. Of course go there with your lvl 35 and the instance will be grey too.

At lvl 5 start in the Veil Rift, and do every quest imaginable. They're usually very easy, and you can make it into your teens with ease. Veil Rift also has
2 instances. (Can always walk back out if its too high so check em).

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks all, thats exactly what I was after :)

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Gribz0r said:
At lvl 5 start in the Veil Rift, and do every quest imaginable. They're usually very easy, and you can make it into your teens with ease. Veil Rift also has
2 instances. (Can always walk back out if its too high so check em).

True dat, i got to L24 on my vamp in hours doing those

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
I did the task on my vamp from 1 - 24 , was really easy.

I found it alot better once i got myself a nice alurite suit ( from the walk in instance dungons).

I found that each trip ( depending on lvl) will be enough to get you 1 maybe 2 itamz. So i logged on a higher lvl alt and farmed with them, hence i have a lovely suit on my vamp. but i need to farm again as most of his itamz and armor are now blue :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom