Instance iRvR

Jai13

Fledgling Freddie
thnx to Old.Ilum for the idea but was to lopng a thread to post on the end, but what about an instance RvR zone were only 1fg of RR 1-3 from each realm runs nito one portal and has a big zone to fight in without gettin another fg add on a fight and have big 3 way fights. When one group leaves thn u have a 5 minute wait to see if another group joins from that realm if not then its a 2 way fight till one group is left they are declared winners and get X amount of rp bonus. then have another zone for 4-6, 7-10 and 11 and 12 (more than one zone for each level). This would separate all the high RRs grps from killin a grp of lvl 50 RR1s and thn gettin an add of 2fg of the 3rd realm and losing.
Plz feel free to flame/surport/flame/give sugestions
sorry for spellin btw. Aint drunk or nething just cnt spell

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Copy of many other online rpgs!

Though gibth solo instance RvR before I cry :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
shit idea, tooo meny ppl want to make daoc into wow.
i like it as it is. even tho i get farmed all day by rr10s

rvr in daoc is good becouse its not instanced. you cant know where the next grp will pop up. and for the g vs fg crap. LOL this game is REALM v REALM not fg v fg.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Kaun_IA said:
shit idea, tooo meny ppl want to make daoc into wow.
i like it as it is. even tho i get farmed all day by rr10s

rvr in daoc is good becouse its not instanced. you cant know where the next grp will pop up. and for the g vs fg crap. LOL this game is REALM v REALM not fg v fg.

totally agree.

Only reason i could agree with instanced RVR is if one could NOT gain RP in those :p

Testing you skills, yes, milking rp in new and unprecedented amounts, hell no.

It would just appear to me that a few select groups would make maybe 50k+ an hour in there while the rest would earn 0 rp.

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
I think RvR as it is is fine too, but maybe a BG for level 50's under RR3? Would allow those that get PL to catch up with the BG monstahs :p

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
istance rvr would ruin the game 4 me atleast, i hate wow i tryd it but it sucks i love daoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom