Installation/Registration

O

Orin Askhammare

Found this on the official German forum:
Die Seiten für die Registration sind bis einschließlich Donnerstag nicht verfügbar, wir bereiten unser System auf die Angabe der Zahlungsmethoden vor.

Translation:
The Registration site won't be available up to (and including) Thursday. We are preparing our system for the inclusion of the various payment methods.

Like wtf :(

T

Trebz

It appears registration is back, can anyone confirm?

O

Orin Askhammare

Well thank fuk the German page was wrong then! Just registered also :D

U

-Ultimate

Tell me about it i was in #daoc and this German d00d must have spammed its not up till Thurday about a hundred times, i tried to tell him he was wrong BUT no, he had to insist he was right.

O

Orin Askhammare

lvl 5 Thane now :D

Not a bad start for the first night :D

S

stu

Originally posted by SomeGuy
Damini, for some reason DAoC just quit to the desktop. Dunno why; hasn't done it before or since. *shrug*

DAOC wont let ANY application take focus. You can't alt-tab - apparently it's to stop "spies" in game, rather than any technical reason. An instant messenger or something probably tried to take focus, it immediately dumps to desktop (but your puter usually remains completely stable, and you can just run the app again).

S

Summo

Sounds about right. (Actually it sounds exactly right but I can't allow myself to enhance Stu's feeling of self-worth. ;)).

This didn't happen often but I'll make sure me AV software isn't running in future (only app I have in the background which could take focus, particularly if auto-updating).

Thanks, Stu.

H

Hashmonster

has happened to me also recently, does explain it tho now - annoyingly i was on a horse at the time grrrr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom