Inspired by the scary movie thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, here's the situation;

You watch a scary movie.
Now you're too afraid to sleep.

Problem arises;

If you leave the lights on, what if they turn off?
If you turn the lights off..well...dark!
If you listen to music with headphones...what if you can't hear the boogieman?
If you don't...what if you DO?!
Head under covers! Then you can't see the boogieman...
Firm eye on those nasty dark corners...what if you do see a glimpse?

The list goes on and there is only one point in this thread; next time you are going to sleep, don't think about these things :flame:

Add your own.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
To be fair you have used almost every possible option already :p

open eyes - closed eyes

open ears - headphones in

lights on - lights off

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oh let your creative juices flow :D

Do i leave the closet door open to see it?
Do i leave a light in closet?
Do i put a big f*cking cabinet infront of closet?
Do i put a huge cabinet infront of own door?
How do i get out?!
Sleep on belly, back?

:D

Calaen

Never been that scared, so never had a need to even think about it!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Never been that scared, so never had a need to even think about it!

Well yes, it's good that you don't have any haunters or spirits in thine place.

Afterall, in the movies only the believers get visits right? :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Don't leave your hand behind your head in my bed, had 'something' hi-five it before it in the dark ;(

mooSe_

FH is my second home
The worst one for me is when I'm all set up in bed and too afraid to get out and I start thinking "I'm going to need a piss in a minute I just know it". And then as soon as I think that I can start feeling it building up. But I'm too scared to go, and it gets worse and worse, and eventually I have to go on a mission to the bathroom (or piss in a cup). But then when that ordeal is over "...I'm thirsty now, I can't get to sleep until I've had a drink". Although nowadays I usually sleep with a glass of water next to my bed so that isn't so much of a problem.

Calaen

The worst one for me is when I'm all set up in bed and too afraid to get out and I start thinking "I'm going to need a piss in a minute I just know it". And then as soon as I think that I can start feeling it building up. But I'm too scared to go, and it gets worse and worse, and eventually I have to go on a mission to the bathroom (or piss in a cup). But then when that ordeal is over "...I'm thirsty now, I can't get to sleep until I've had a drink". Although nowadays I usually sleep with a glass of water next to my bed so that isn't so much of a problem.

Even better leave it empty so you can piss in it first!

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Don't leave your hand behind your head in my bed, had 'something' hi-five it before it in the dark ;(

*high five* :ninja:

There are no boogiemen.

But still, if we do not assume anything, what could be the worst case scenario that would make you freeze or just scream out in fear? What would make you die of fear?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if I am walking though my house in the dark, and something touches me, then the shock of it will prolly kill me instantly :/

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
if I am walking though my house in the dark, and something touches me, then the shock of it will prolly kill me instantly :/
Years ago, I was playing a vampire game with a couple of friends. We had an entire house with two stories, which was completely dark except for the moonlight that was shining through the windows. Was a turn based game, people had to leave the gathering room for 10 minutes / turn and - depending on their role - stay alive or bite/infect other people.
At one point, I decided to go to the kitchen and just hide under the kitchen table, laying there, waiting for the turn to end. Then, a guy stumbled into the room, obviously even more night-blind that I was. He tried to make his way through the room with his hands fumbling for guiding objects. When he was right next to the kitchen table, I grabbed his ankle...
He screamed like a banshee, tried to run, stumbled on the carpet, fell to the floor, tearing a sideboard with him. He didn´t suffer any injuries, but was unable to continue playing the game.

I think he never forgave me. :(

pez

Can't get enough of FH
When I was a kid and I got scared I used to hang my plastic sword off the side of the bed for quick access and ass kicking if the monsters showed up.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Ok, here's the situation;

You watch a scary movie.
Now you're too afraid to sleep.

Never happens, so unfortunately I can't relate to that

I have nightmares about going round and round endless complex 1 way road intersections and gyratories...or...I'm riding to work on my motorbike naked from the waste down (as you do)...or...your best friend turns out to be a homicidal axe murderer...stuff like that

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Years ago, I was playing a vampire game with a couple of friends. We had an entire house with two stories, which was completely dark except for the moonlight that was shining through the windows. Was a turn based game, people had to leave the gathering room for 10 minutes / turn and - depending on their role - stay alive or bite/infect other people.
At one point, I decided to go to the kitchen and just hide under the kitchen table, laying there, waiting for the turn to end. Then, a guy stumbled into the room, obviously even more night-blind that I was. He tried to make his way through the room with his hands fumbling for guiding objects. When he was right next to the kitchen table, I grabbed his ankle...
He screamed like a banshee, tried to run, stumbled on the carpet, fell to the floor, tearing a sideboard with him. He didn´t suffer any injuries, but was unable to continue playing the game.

I think he never forgave me. :(

holy shit bro, if you'd done that to me I would have hit you in the face with an explosive stream of liquid poo erupting uncontrollably out of my pants o0

more scary stuff: as a child I woke up once from hearing harsh breathing outside my bedroom window. summoning the courage to look outside, there was nothing there though the breathing continued. ofc, this was in an Indonesian jungle, so it could have been any number of animals. also as a child, a friend of mine and myself once noticed a "face" visible in the mosquito netting outside my bedroom window. not in relief, so not pressed against, but in the colouration of the netting itself. next day it was gone. and come to think of it, there was a room in the house that caused to me as a kid intense feelings of being watched, goosebump effects, etc.

and also I have a reoccurring dream that something evil is trying to kill or influence me. this dream happens roughly every five years or so, is about an insect that looks like a praying mantis (which is teh ewul thing), and I can hear it speak in my dream-mind. it tries to get me to do things by causing me to be scared, and each time I had the dream I eventually rebel and kill it despite being scared pantsless. then I wake up, usually too scared to speak or move.

on the bright side, I also have reoccurring dreams about being in hotels and taking elevators. usually to go to a restaurant. often I am late and have to hurry, but the lifts don't take me where I want to go, and I have to get creative to find my room and stuff.

last night I had a dream that a dream-friend had turned out to be a psychopath, locked me in his house, and was trying to kill me with a sword, but I managed to get him first o0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom