Insperation

aika

Can't get enough of FH
bufferer you should log on alb more, I'm getting totally bored :(

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
i would but id rather pve than get zerged by FG of hibs tbh . so me and jim(creath) trying to get some mls on our mid chars cause the likes of photon think they are good by zerging rr3s but it np when we log our mains. LOL camp a towa m8s ! or lets get a FG to ZERG A DUO 4TW !!!:clap:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
i would but id rather pve than get zerged by FG of hibs tbh . so me and jim(creath) trying to get some mls on our mid chars cause the likes of photon think they are good by zerging rr3s but it np when we log our mains. LOL camp a towa m8s ! or lets get a FG to ZERG A DUO 4TW !!!:clap:

LOL you a right one you are rofl if it all goes wrong log you Alb chars and get you Alb mates to help you retake towers hee hee,Well you made us laugh so much other night with you switching realms so much it was as so funny.

Getting door down on you albs chars log Mid then when you get to tower we repaired door then you ran off (Same as usual)

Soulja

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
i renewed tonight you muthas.
Not nice getting smoked by the hibby crew but i gave out as good as i got :<

aika

Can't get enough of FH
seanpaul i got a rr11 cleric acc i can play, duo of doom if too much hibs? I haz moc

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
wait...i got a better idea... pl my chanter from 44 to 50 :D

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
oki didnt expect that either.... hey btw just lurking round to see if i can fetch some information why GOA ****ed up.. well.... i know why, just wanted to find one of them to flame live..

Hey.. whats going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom