Insomniac Teesiders

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
hola.

yes earlier on i heard what i would describe as a fighter jet. like it was flying right above my house. it was quiet at first, like a passanger plane. and got louder by the second. untill one point im sure the window vibrated slightly. then when the rumble lasted for 40+ seconds i was pretty sure it wasnt a plane anymore.
so really, i didnt know wtf it was. this side of the house is pitch black outside, the otherside the sky is brightish orange.

cant see any flames though.

i also live approx 10-12 miles from the place

noticed this story on the bbc page earlier when i went to look at news for some odd reason. generally i dont bother with the news :/

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
my friends comment on it -

"its all fucking gay. wish you could see some bodies or summit"

:/

JingleBells

FH is my second home
sounds big, doubt its terrorists, probably incompetence, nowt up there to blow up ;)

will wait and see what happens overnight.

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Ohh, drama. Nothing on telly about it now anyway. Just "The Mint" , which is fucking brill.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
lol in three days I'll be living up in billingham, the place where that explosion happened. wtf am I getting myself into!

holy shit lol, just realised thats what tris was talking about on msn about what he thought was a jet outside his house :eek6:

01/06/2006 00:17:15 Tris: wtf sounds like a fighter jet flying outside
01/06/2006 00:17:26 Darby: :O
01/06/2006 00:17:33 Tris: mega loud

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That's the old Tioxide plant isn't it? I'm not surprised by this; I worked at its sister site in Grimsby for a brief period between degrees and the place scared the crap out of me. My biggest concern after an explosion like this would be the the potential environmental effects; there are some pretty funky chemicals in that place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom