inquiry of a movie

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
a while ago a movie was posted by a member of maelstrom (i beleive) titled "Random Grpaa" or "Random Grp of Doom". i have asked loads of ppl as to who the author of the film is and one chap on glastonbury was extremly helpful. he gave me the email of the author and directed me to contact him with any questions. well, it seems that the paper i wrote the email address on was later used by my daughter to draw a pic of her mother on. (which actually looked like camel roadkill that's baked in the sun for 9 hours) <sigh> the art work of a 15 month old. so i can no longer read the email address. i didn't want to bother anyone ingame over this matter so i'm posting here. other than the fact that the movie clip was pretty impressive i really like the first song used in the track. i'm trying to find out the author of the song or at least the name of the song. right now the only way to hear it is to watch Random Grpaa, which isn't entirely a bad thing. thanks in advance.

Himse

FH is my second home
Thimble said:
a while ago a movie was posted by a member of maelstrom (i beleive) titled "Random Grpaa" or "Random Grp of Doom". i have asked loads of ppl as to who the author of the film is and one chap on glastonbury was extremly helpful. he gave me the email of the author and directed me to contact him with any questions. well, it seems that the paper i wrote the email address on was later used by my daughter to draw a pic of her mother on. (which actually looked like camel roadkill that's baked in the sun for 9 hours) <sigh> the art work of a 15 month old. so i can no longer read the email address. i didn't want to bother anyone ingame over this matter so i'm posting here. other than the fact that the movie clip was pretty impressive i really like the first song used in the track. i'm trying to find out the author of the song or at least the name of the song. right now the only way to hear it is to watch Random Grpaa, which isn't entirely a bad thing. thanks in advance.

search for MaditioN.. he is teh ownerer of it.. ;p

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
septina got it right, and song list in the movie goes like this:
clicky for movie

1 mustasch - 6:36
2 mustasch - frosty white
3 mustasch - ratsafari
4 triplex vs apocalyptica - boys tenyu
5 manowar - thor

enjoy

Thimble

Fledgling Freddie
many thanks to you. the movie is great and the sound track works really well for it. thank again for repying :drink:

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
hehe 297mb in 4 mins. Lovely

And...Mustasch > Manowar imo :p

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
I had to check old movies, cause i had forgotten it. First fight is really good strong play:drink: :drink: :drink:

O

Ocirus Blessed

aye it is a very impressive movie,and i agree with Thimble the music goes soo well hats off to you guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom