Ingame gamma

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Why cant daoc have an ingame gamma, brightness setting like the other online games have! I have a monitor on anouther comp that doesnt require it but even on that if i turn the brightness up to much during the nite (ingame) it looks to misty.
Would this be possible for daoc? if i dont use window mode on the old monitor its hard to see the character let alone anything else, the most recent morph ive played with one available was wow which was very clear. In the past ive used programs such as powerstrip but unfortunatly you now have to register and pay for the privalige.
Give some thoughts on this and any other improvements, would also like to know if there are any programs currently attainable to improve online gaming such as the powerstrip one.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
This would be better on the dev forums on VN, its the kind of thing they discuss regularly, worth searching on there tbh.

But aye, in game gamma would be handy.

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I just use the gamma slidy thing in the color settings of the ati gfx settings window. :-o

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
The sun really buggers things up for some people who live in the direction of bright light.

They get up, suns shining... Late afternoon its pointing directly into their room, onto their monitor... and they can't see anything at all.

So i say , lets sign a petition to remove the sun. (and i don't mean the newspaper. although thats cr@p too, imo.)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
doesnt everyone just play it in a darkened room? - i havnt seen sunlight for years.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom