Information Please

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, it's been well over 2 years since i stopped playing DAOC, not because of the game itself but because my spare time was being used up for modding RTW. I'm now working on a magazine which devotes quite a bit to MMOs and it would seem that DAOC in the UK is almost dead, is it really as bad as the server read out suggests?

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
What age are you 10 years old ?
Captain frikken helpful aint you....pillock.

Yes the Dyvet servers are dead, pushing up the daisies, if it wasnt for it being nailed to the pirch it would be slipping off this mortal coil and joiing the choir invisible.

Or, sadly yes, due to poor customer service, most of the team leaving to GM WAR, being really behind on patching, poor communication with its players and a bad attitude toward bringing in new blood or getting old players back. The German and French servers are thriving and the US is still doing well, but I think it will all disoove when WAR goes live and EA pull the plug.

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
no i'm not 10 :p

thanks old old.Whoodoo, i guess we'll change the DAOC entry in our mmo round up to the US site. Pitty, DAOC really did have the best PvP i've seen in an MMO

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
no i'm not 10 :p

thanks old old.Whoodoo, i guess we'll change the DAOC entry in our mmo round up to the US site. Pitty, DAOC really did have the best PvP i've seen in an MMO
Still does bud, theres a few that have come close, but got no cigar.

Might be worth you checking out VN for a more lively input, as Dyvet is drawing to its death, so is FH sadly, not a patch on what it used to be. Need any help gimme a shout, and also what mag ya working for can I ask :)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
sub-100 online, server is still running and there are some people playing but yeah it's not what it used to be.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Balbor eh

Name rings a bell, highlander cleric in Circle of Power perhaps?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
sub-100 online, server is still running and there are some people playing but yeah it's not what it used to be.

It's not what it used to be, that must be the understatement of the daoc history. Why not just say "yeah it's dead".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom