Info

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
did you know that when you hit rr12 on a female character on the german servers you get the title Whore?

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
OOh..

I thought all Mids had it, already at L1 .. :m00:

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
i think you might have misunderstood something, the title actually means whore. Freifrau is directly translated into free woman, and in german it means whore... if you didnt misunderstand it, then you might wanna turn off the computer a couple of days and take a deep breath ;)

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
where did you get that from ?

"Freiherr/Freifrau" ranks equal to "Baron/Baroness"

Fyric

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, but if you translate Frei Frau, it translates into free woman :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
i think you might have misunderstood something, the title actually means whore. Freifrau is directly translated into free woman, and in german it means whore... if you didnt misunderstand it, then you might wanna turn off the computer a couple of days and take a deep breath ;)

I think you misunderstood something: I wrote that the original poster is an idiot and the original poster is you. Hence: you're an idiot.

Freifrau doesn't mean "free woman", it simply means Dame or baroness. You can't take one word (especially a noun) and make two out of it.

Even if you would translate "free woman" into German, you'd come to "freie Frau" which simply means "a woman, that is free" and it has nothing to do with whores or whatever.

Get a clue please, start using some online dictionary before posting some nonsense.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Well you can say "er/sie ist frei" (he/she is free) which would mean that the person is not in a relationship, but that's it.

Common (single) words for a whore are "Prostituierte, Nutte, Hure", less common I'd say "Dirne" and so on.

Then there are words like "Bordsteinschwalbe" which directly translated would mean "kerb-mallow", but the meaning is more like "alley cat".

I imagine him having a date, being with a German woman in a bar and she says "Ich bin eine freie Frau" (which could mean that she wants to have some fun, especially if he had some beers) and then he picks his wallet and asks how much it will cost.

Anyway, sorry for yelling idiot all over the place, everybody does idiotic things.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Well you can say "er/sie ist frei" (he/she is free) which would mean that the person is not in a relationship, but that's it.

Common (single) words for a whore are "Prostituierte, Nutte, Hure", less common I'd say "Dirne" and so on.

Then there are words like "Bordsteinschwalbe" which directly translated would mean "kerb-mallow", but the meaning is more like "alley cat".

I imagine him having a date, being with a German woman in a bar and she says "Ich bin eine freie Frau" (which could mean that she wants to have some fun, especially if he had some beers) and then he picks his wallet and asks how much it will cost.

Anyway, sorry for yelling idiot all over the place, everybody does idiotic things.

Obviously you got language skills. Shame thats all there is too it, you still lack the social part mr ostrich. :kissit:

/random flame off

Udgaardsloke

Fledgling Freddie
Im not german my self, i just started a character on the german servers and my rr12 buddy pl'd me, he is german and said that freifrau could mean whore. I dont get where you get all the sudden rage from manisch but hey, ill get through hope you will too? ^^

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55% of plepoe can.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it

Aye - I like this sort of stuff, interesting. Though tbh the idea of transformational grammar was way before the Cambridge study, Chomsky was doing stuff about it in the 50's (from what I remember from my Uni years, might have been the 60's). Really cool how the mind translates things - rep'd. :clap:

Lol posted about people being idiotic (so unlike you), then posted again 40 mins later - plenty of time to google it eh?

Obviously you got language skills. Shame thats all there is too it, you still lack the social part mr ostrich. :kissit:

/random flame off

Couldn't agree more - who keeps repping Manisch?? Are there that many retards out there doing it?? :puke:

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Actually its 55% of ppl that that understand the meaning of each word or through the consence of the phrase as an all. Knowing the 1rst and last letter of a word you never heard dosent make possible the reading of it.

Since this is an international forum that might be semi-correct :)

Gamah

Banned
I have concluded from this that Manisch is a twat, infact, anytime Manisch posts I conclude he is a twat incapable of social interaction.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I have concluded from this that Manisch is a twat, infact, anytime Manisch posts I conclude he is a twat incapable of social interaction.

When do we have cyber sex again Gamah? I miss your epeen :(

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH

Hehe..that was cool. At first i was .. wtf..is this german ? and 1 sec after i was actually reading it... hehe

atos

Fledgling Freddie

Hai Gamah, you never speak to me on MSN. I demand that you do that. Now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom