for those interested - minotaur info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
don't ask me where it comes from or whether it's legit, I don't know and I don't want to know either... take it for what it is:

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Seen similar pics of it on general discussions, think its "real". hope it changes :p

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
its not a joke, someone posted some ingame screenies here a week ago or so

But looks will prob change during development

and there is an NDA, so i would suggest to remove that picture

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Think there will be any chance in race respecs? :p

My poor Briton is gona suck so much compared to these

Gondath

Fledgling Freddie
Indiana said:
its not a joke, someone posted some ingame screenies here a week ago or so

But looks will prob change during development

and there is an NDA, so i would suggest to remove that picture

The picture stays right where it is, whether or not linking to it is appropriate or not will have to be a matter for the mods on this particular board to decide.

Like I told the mods on VNs: Since I'm not part of any beta or under any NDA myself, I'm also in no position to know or be expected to know what info is regulated by such agreements or not

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
Gondath said:
The picture stays right where it is, whether or not linking to it is appropriate or not will have to be a matter for the mods on this particular board to decide.

Like I told the mods on VNs: Since I'm not part of any beta or under any NDA myself, I'm also in no position to know or be expected to know what info is regulated by such agreements or not

The decision to not post pictures due to the NDA was taken several days ago - numerous other threads refer to this and the stuck message in the main forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom