Influence and Group Leader in another zone

Gahn

Resident Freddy
So until this week end, i always been able to farm influence while waiting for Scenario Groups to pop up (even alone and in a completely different zone).
I noticed altho that Saturday i was intermittently not getting influence while grouped, if i left and rejoined group the influence kept coming without problems.
So i filed an Appeal.
This is the, somehow, shocking response.

----------
Your appeal:
Since today randomly happens that, if i join a group, suddenly i stop receiving influence. Happened in ch10-11 of He area at least.

Their response:

Dear Customer,

If the leader of the goup is far away or in another zone, you will not gain influence. This is intended.

For any further queries don't hesitate to contact us via the ingame Ticket system.

Kind Regards,
WAR European Customer Support Team
------

Are they even reading?

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
I don't understand the logic of that. Surely it should be your distance from the origin of the influence (e.g. PQ mob kill) that determines whether you share?

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Sounds indeed like a reading comprehension skill problem. Maybe the CM thought you wanted to get influence while your group including your groupleader is far aways grinding PQs?

I am rather sure the system itself worked like described by Boggy up to last week. At least this was the case on Karag Orrud.

//edit: Typo. Bloody Karag/k stuff. ;)

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Do you guys read patchnotes?

1.0.4b

Fixed an issue that prevented grouped players from earning influence if the group's leader was in a different zone.

Dunno why they said it's intended if they fixed it in a patch :kissit:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Do you guys read patchnotes?

1.0.4b

Dunno why they said it's intended if they fixed it in a patch :kissit:

Yeh i just saw that, i guess random answer #1000 ala Right Never.
Moron :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom