Infinite monkeys

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Given an infinite number of monkeys tapping away at a keyboard, they would eventually produce the collective works of William Shakespeare. Something like that (see Infinite monkey theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Anyway...

If we replaced the FH mods with a bunch of monkeys, do you think we'd eventually get our proper smilies back and a search engine that works ? Maybe they could write a decent DAOC expansion too when they've done that...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
First off, we have our smilies back.

I'm a bit miffed that my fluffy seel :p smiley went away :(

Only "slightly borked" smiley left is :confused:

The search engine is being discussed at the "feedback" forum, go take your complaint there. I did, since noone else here did sh*t all about it :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm taking direct action instead of complaining. The monkeys are en route to the FH office to take over.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
With an infinite number of monkeys everyone would be banned too... :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You better... before I make a split out of you! :twak: :flame:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
With those jokes, im suprised the monkeys of this world arent going bananas....

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well someone had to!
bananarama_50.jpg

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
no really you did not have to :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Given an infinite number of monkeys tapping away at a keyboard, they would eventually produce the collective works of William Shakespeare. Something like that (see Infinite monkey theorem - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Anyway...

If we replaced the FH mods with a bunch of monkeys, do you think we'd eventually get our proper smilies back and a search engine that works ? Maybe they could write a decent DAOC expansion too when they've done that...

What difference will replacing monkeys with monkeys make?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
To be honest, if there were an infinite number of monkeys then you wouldn't need an infinite amount of time. You'd just the shortest time in which it's possible for a monkey to make the same number of keypresses as there are in the complete works of Shakespeare :p

Also, if they used an infinite number of computers instead of typewriters, an infinite number of them would produce the complete works of Shakespeare instantly on their harddisk as soon as being turned on due to random disk corruption or local electromagnetic interference or operating system instability or something.

Infinity is a silly, silly concept :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
On the subject, the monkeys will just fap and drink there own piss instead of typing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom