Infiltrator spec for thid

crutherford

Fledgling Freddie
I have just rolled my forst ever inf and can't seem to find any advice on a good spec for Thid. Any pointers guys?

Himse

FH is my second home
21 DW
21 Slash / Thrust
19 stealth
rest env

should be pretty nice fighting all classes, but of you can try 21 CS instead for PA.

noblok

Part of the furniture
PA is too good to give up. It did great damage before the patch, now it's even more. Sure, it's a bit of a hassle to pull it off, but it's worth it. If 'Septic(a)' is still active, you might ask him for advice. Probably the strongest infiltrator I've ever met in Thidranki.

If I'd roll an infiltrator, I'd try something along the lines of:
21 Critical Strike
19 Stealth
17 Envenom
16 Thrust (or 15)
5 Dual Wield (or 7)

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
PA is too good to give up. It did great damage before the patch, now it's even more. Sure, it's a bit of a hassle to pull it off, but it's worth it. If 'Septic(a)' is still active, you might ask him for advice. Probably the strongest infiltrator I've ever met in Thidranki.

If I'd roll an infiltrator, I'd try something along the lines of:
21 Critical Strike
19 Stealth
17 Envenom
16 Thrust (or 15)
5 Dual Wield (or 7)
A very nice thid spec which I always used, with slight differentials, nice and easy to cap all stats and resists so getting a +5 to all ain't much of a problem :)
Hope you enjoy your inf in thid and don't kick yourself too much on missed PA's it takes time to perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom