Infiltrator rvr-abilities

K

KoreanLover

Hello.

I got a lvl 50 inf with lvl 50 bb ;) Like so many others. I've heard alot about dex-cap etc.. so wondering what i should spec for in RvR-abilities?

How many specs in Augmented Dexterity before i hit cap with red dexbuffs aswell?

Same with Augmented Strength, Augmented Constitution, Augmented Quickness, dodger etc.

My spec from the start was: str, dex, con as Saracen.

And is vanish worth it? I mean i know the bug where the enemy still got you targetted.. but for double PA? :p

What do YOU think i should get first? I think dex, str, con, etc.. those.. then purge when i get rr4+...

Post your thoughts, thanks!

A

Archeon

the 'Aug' RA's add to your base stats (so in effect, they increase your maz cap by 6 each level)

Apparently Vanish is worth it, know 3 or 4... or 5 or 6... maybe verging on 7... oh ok, ALL the shadowblades i know whine about it. So its gotta be worth somthing.

IMO you should get the high cost 'Active' RA's first. (Purge, Vanish, And Others). That way you have less of a wait (and thus, less wasted ability) in between saving up for new RA's.

K

KoreanLover

Originally posted by Archeon
the 'Aug' RA's add to your base stats (so in effect, they increase your maz cap by 6 each level)

So let me get this right, Aug RA's give +6 on my base stats. So if i ie had 114 dex, i would get 120 dex?..But what if i got 305 dex with buffs, and i get that ability? Isn't there a hardcap at 310 or so?

P

pbaz

The aug's will push you past your cap (even if you are maxed out through items, base buffs, spec buffs, etc).

So, using your example, if you had 305 dex and purchased Aug Dex you would be taken to 311 dex - even if your natural cap was at 310.

And Arch is spot on - get those high-cost "active" RA's first. Collect the passive RA's (aug dex, etc) later. The first few Realm Ranks will pass by fast enough and you'll quickly have points to spend - if you waste those "easy" points on passive abilities, you will wait a hell of a long time to save up enough points for RA's like purge and vanish.

As for vanish itself, the discussion about how useful it is rages back and forth - some would never take it, others can't live without it... Do a search for "vanish" to uncover some of the many posts already covering this particular RA.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by KoreanLover

sadly a ur bb is the most need RA...

first get vanish since is expensive n ull need long time to learn how to use it...

then agu qui2 agu dex 2

dodg mop ecc

R

-RG-Jaond

You have to get aug dex2 to get acces to mop and i see no reason to get any highter in augdex

A

Appollo

I would do slightly different:

Purge (for all those times SB's dont get there stun style off)

Aug Qui2

Dodger2 (evade is good, its out natural defence, also leeds to our stun style)

Aug Dex2

MoP 1 maybe 2

Then:

Toughness

Aug Con

Dualist Reflex

As you get higher top up the original RA's.

I had Vanish, didnt think it that great for what it costs.

P.S.

Tireless 1 is nice, can give you just enough to get a Dragonfang in (but keep it quiet or the nasty SB's will whine ;p)

B

belth

IMO fill assassin RA-list with a lot of necessary actives :p What RA do you really want to get after the necessities like Purge? MoPain, MoPain and even More MoPain...

Oh wait, MoArms is working next patch. Who's gonna take the Inf/SB counterpart to NS AP? 1%?

A

Addlcove

I thought See Hidden was a RA that was fairly important? or have I misunderstood something?

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Addlcove
I thought See Hidden was a RA that was fairly important? or have I misunderstood something?

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by belth

Oh wait, MoArms is working next patch. Who's gonna take the Inf/SB counterpart to NS AP? 1%?

its a legend :(

B

belth

Originally posted by Silenzio
its a legend :(

Oh it works according to logs, but the gains don't justify the cost for 1h. Maybe for a CB swinging a 5.7 spd 2h axe it might be nice - at lvl5.

S

Silenzio

Oh it works according to logs, but the gains don't justify the cost for 1h. Maybe for a CB swinging a 5.7 spd 2h axe it might be nice - at lvl5.

u know that to have it al lvl 5
you will need to spend 44 rps not that cheep...

my arms had it ... was lvl 4... no result :)

hope ti see a some log or test showing it work rlly

:) adding the right ammount ov speed...
sadly it will lower the damge :(

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Addlcove
meaning=?

don´t have an infil at 50 yet and at work so can´t see patchnotes

see hidden range reduced to 1/4 of orriginal lenght...

stealth lvl ov enemy affect the range

B

belth

Originally posted by Silenzio
u know that to have it al lvl 5
you will need to spend 44 rps not that cheep...

my arms had it ... was lvl 4... no result :)

hope ti see a some log or test showing it work rlly

:) adding the right ammount ov speed...
sadly it will lower the damge :(

Works next patch, not this :p

Yep, it's expensive - IMO Mythic should lower the cost atleast bit or up the % to 5.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
still useful just not as useful as it was.

never had that...

the most diff i could note is...

without been able to see an archer from far far range... the only thing i missed was to jump right in an enemy stealther group ;P

guarding that archer

:)

N

nuitari

Info:

Saracen with +10 dex from beginning will cap 363 dex with purp buffs!
This is without any Agumented Dex RA's just maxxed +75 with SC and +buffs.

Atleast thats what Nautica has.

T

Thamiles

Wondering bout see hidden myself.....does it or does it not work?

A

Appollo

Originally posted by Thamiles
Wondering bout see hidden myself.....does it or does it not work?

You have see hidden, you spot a hunter, you stalk him, you PA him, BANG! his 2 sb m8's rip out you eyes and piss on your brain!

Waste of points and play time...

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by nuitari
Info:

Saracen with +10 dex from beginning will cap 363 dex with purp buffs!
This is without any Agumented Dex RA's just maxxed +75 with SC and +buffs.

Atleast thats what Nautica has.

~380+
here :p

C

Ckiller ofDust

hehe just get anything u want mate but i can surely recomend purge :) myself i have

aug dex 2
dodger 1
aug qui 2
mopain1
purge
aug con 1
though 1
and will as soon as i ding rr4 have
See hidden

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Ckiller ofDust
hehe just get anything u want mate but i can surely recomend purge :) myself i have

aug dex 2
dodger 1
aug qui 2
mopain1
purge
aug con 1
though 1
and will as soon as i ding rr4 have
See hidden

purge is not that usefull for an inf... we stun :)

but mmm before sh u should work on mop dr and dodg i think
:)

S

Silenzio

Err, Purge>debuffs, viper, etc...

viper? im not a ns :)

was kinda sure someone would post such :)

but anyhow... im thrust sarcen... debuffing my str does not hurt alot...

about the con... hp are allready gone ... and they wont come back till someone heals me ...

10 point can be used wiser...

if ur weapon skill is all based on streght ok... othewise purge isn't so important...

never had purge ... n took my inf to his actual rr id say maybe one day ill get it... but is not a focust first to have ra...

K

kin

No purge = Your cannot attack a great deal of classes which
has cc and hope to win.

Your gonna try a sm, a healer, a barde without..... ?

Fight against sb.

He debuffs you, you debuff him, you get df in, he purges,
now your debuffed against a very dangerous opponent which
cannot be stunned anymore.....

So many classes has nasty instas and abilities, and purge is
a great help when shit hits the fan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom