Infiltrator powerleveling - How?

F

Fiddley

I have at my disposal 3 accounts on which I can /level on one of them. My goal is to get a 50 (autotrained) infil as fast as possible. I can play 2 of the chars most of the time and get a mate to play the third some time.

Any suggestions?

T

thorwyntf

kill stuff

:)

Seriously.. Necro + Buff-Healbot should be pretty fast.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by thorwyntf
kill stuff

:)

Seriously.. Necro + Buff-Healbot should be pretty fast.

/lvl Necro full deathsight then make a cleric on 1 acc then the infil on the other....

A necro can PL those to to 40 in a few days /played, but its boring as hell :)

D

DeaD GuRu

loads of way to get there...

best way is to use characters that are worth something, or do have a better chance of beeing accepted in RVRgroups.

levelling a necro is nice and "fast" , but for a starting character i think it is better to get a grouping character, so you get to know ppl, guilds, etc...

it will take a while the conventional way, but you can take your cleric with you as heal/buffbot you two characters will hit 50 pretty fast. During that time-period you will be guilded and get loads of help. Normally.

necrosolo = camping and "possibly" fights.

but for solo all the way
step 1:cleric (50enhance) + necro solo, full deathsight: 10 days
step 2:infiltrator + necro, unbuffed should get you there in 10 days played.... i think

both can be done with two accounts running on one pc

Don't forget to earn some cash while levelling also ;-) you will need it if you want to get suits or stuff....

F

Fiddley

I can't control all 3 chars all the time, thats the problem :)
So group necro and Cleric, then have friend play cleric sometimes and PL infil whenever possible?

J

Jiggs

u dont really need to control the cleric, just buff with it, necro has a lifetap so dont worry =)

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by Jiggs
u dont really need to control the cleric, just buff with it, necro has a lifetap so dont worry =)

true, and if you get a chance go to barrows for a couple of levels, don't expect to stay on one spot for long, but there are times that barrows is nice and quite? Then you can nuke a bit.
There has been a Levelling guide on necro here on BW, maybee someone can provide the link.

A

Ala

Originally posted by Fiddley
I can't control all 3 chars all the time, thats the problem :)
So group necro and Cleric, then have friend play cleric sometimes and PL infil whenever possible?

Future post by Fiddley...
"OMG someone hacked into my account and wiped out everything! Ripped me off! Nooooo! How could this happen!" :p

Best not to share accounts mate ;)

F

Fiddley

I know this guy IRL, so no worries there :)
Thanks for the suggestions, im working on it atm :)

C

Conchabar

most infils have bbs and general stealther rvr u need a bb so lvl a necro to 50 on ure bb account or use a caby :) to pl ure infil

Users who are viewing this thread