infiltrator movie

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
hi, this is only half of the infiltrator movie I made, it is bad qua on it, cause it was supose to just be a test, sent it around to some of my friends etc, got it back now after I reinstalled and fixed my computer, there is some miss spelled words in it, and there is only some fights I land PA bs2 in all the time.

but I hope you enjoy it tho, to bad I lost the whole video last week.

http://files.filefront.com/Fahdlan1wmv/;5311353;;/fileinfo.html

some stupid fights...

I know it is crap yes, but give comments etc if you'd like.

Illusb is in pink in the movie and babybanana is the black dyed kobbie in it, pluss some randoms in it.
hard to see rr titles.

and it might not work :p who knows. just try dl it tho.

to bad I never got to save the finished one:<

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
u were right about poor qua, but there is some potential in the movie making.
some better fights/editing and stuff , pretty sure next movie will be more fun to watch.

ps! Fahdlan - Pau 0-4 :m00:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Less showing pa+followups where u basicly fight opponents on 20-40% hps coz you open with that.

/Dracus

pikeh

Resident Freddy
didnt like the movie in all honesty, the intro went on far too long, built it up for something quite special but turned out to be such bad quality, i had trouble reading rr or enemies on some fights. Dont think you killed anything above rr5 (from what i could make out).

checklist for next movie =
1) less PA and BS 2 fights, gets so boring.
2) Better quality
3) higher rr enemies.

Im sure your a good infil, just dont really show individuality in this video.
good luck for next time!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
movie has been deleted, people didn't understand it was just a test I made a long time before I got to finish the one I had which I lost, so I couldn't be arsed having it anymore.
close this thread.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Fahdlan said:
movie has been deleted, people didn't understand it was just a test I made a long time before I got to finish the one I had which I lost, so I couldn't be arsed having it anymore.
close this thread.

well instead of putting up something you wernt 100% sure about , why didnt you just start work on the proper one? like i said, im sure your a good infi, just need to work on frapsing the good fights youve had.

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
my friend, I had to clean my hard drives the other day, cause my pc wouldn't even respond on anything I did:eek:

therefor! the file got deleted. and I lost it. so since I couldn't get it back, why the hell not release the first test I made 4months ago. do you understand now?

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Fahdlan said:
why the hell not release the first test I made 4months ago. do you understand now?

I understand your situation fully, stop with the patronising.

I said, why release just the test, when you could have built up better clips and actually made a full movie? Its not like you were set to a strict deadline and you had to have a movie completed by today is it?

What are we supposed to say? "oh yeh this isnt so good, but im sure the movie that got deleted was much better, well done"

Dont really like being patronised like that, I made constructive critiscism about your movie, told you where you could improve and I get treated like a 5 year old. Nice.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Can't seem to DL the movie :(

I like PA assassin movies
Especially against other assassins
Takes more timing/experience to get a PA off on a moving/stealthed target than simply garroting people to death

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
well sorry, I had it fixed, was going to release it last week:<
just spent so much time editing it, used other songs, other clips.
and now it's all gone.

and yea the one I released now sucks cock:p

I will make a new one, but it's not going to be of my infiltrator:p my minstrel.
just wait and see :p
and I asked for comments for it, I know what to fix now, intro was to long, yes I agree, fights were really much the same. PA cd ss.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
whats the problem with reading posts? he deleted it because of negative feedback, when all he wanted was to show the test version he had spare just in case anyone wanted to see it. there's plenty of disclaimers in the posts so don't come crying for bad quality if you know that in advance?

id still like to see it, but oh well

illu

Part of the furniture
Fahdlan said:
hi, this is only half of the infiltrator movie I made, it is bad qua on it, cause it was supose to just be a test, sent it around to some of my friends etc, got it back now after I reinstalled and fixed my computer, there is some miss spelled words in it, and there is only some fights I land PA bs2 in all the time.

but I hope you enjoy it tho, to bad I lost the whole video last week.

http://files.filefront.com/Fahdlan1wmv/;5311353;;/fileinfo.html

some stupid fights...

I know it is crap yes, but give comments etc if you'd like.

Illusb is in pink in the movie and babybanana is the black dyed kobbie in it, pluss some randoms in it.
hard to see rr titles.

and it might not work :p who knows. just try dl it tho.

to bad I never got to save the finished one:<

Damn I was in a movie and it's now deleted :( I'd be happy to see the test version, and it must of been horrible to lose the movie you made :(
I felt really crap when I had about 6 fights in between movie 2 and movie 3 and they were great but they just didn't capture :/ But to lose a whole movie would have been :eek2:

Hope you re-post it, and good luck in your next movie project! :>

Oli - Illu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom