Infiltrator advice

S

Shahla

Hi everyone!

I'm hoping someone can offer a bit of advice. I am a new infiltrator, and I have done plenty of reading about it and I am going pretty well so far. Soon I should be able to visit the first battleground, and I wanted to ask how many realm points you can get there, and is it worth doing this for any of the new realm abilities available to then help with xp hunting?

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

G

Generic Poster

If you can get Dodger before the patch, you'll have a free respec when the servers are patched. Three realm-respecs, instead of two.

Might be a little late for that though. You could do worse then getting AugCon2.

I think the cap for Thidranki is 350RP, R1L4

J

Jupitus

Well this old infil has dodger 3 and with the current patch that's great fun for PvE - I evade like a .... err.... evading thing. I guess if you were to try to get more RPs in the other battlegrounds (which I gather are pretty damned empty) then you might be able to get enough to have a RA like that, but the few points from the first BG won't be enough.

Dunno about AugCon, but I would guess with spell crafting so freely available that you could inprove your stats pretty well anyway through that.

Either way, good luck :)

L

liste

If you can get Dodger before the patch, you'll have a free respec when the servers are patched. Three realm-respecs, instead of two.

not true. if you have a respec available to you already, you wont get a new one.

And Jupitus, unless your quickness and dex suck hard, i'd respec out of at least 2 levels of dodger.

Somewhere on the forum, theres a formular for evade, and with my current (quickness not capped atm) setup of 202 dex, 157 qui, dodger 2, i have 53.5% evade.

with quickness capped, i will have about 49.5% chance, and wasting dodger on that, would be silly.

Mastery of Pain should be good for leveling, and perhaps Duelists reflexes. Dodger would work for leveling, but i somehow have a gripe against speccing specifically to respec later on. It's in the game though, so not cheating, i just dont like the thought very much :)

J

Jupitus

CBA pal - hardly ever on :)

I'll use your stats for a point of reference sometime and maybe respec to MoP in place of actually trying to earn that may RPs to get it :)..... one day, maybe.

MoP and Dualists reflexes might be good for xping though, aye :)

K

klavrynd

if you want my advice : go roll something usefull

if you don't , get dodger and FA for sure, helps alot while levelling

G

Goryk

I was able to get rr1l5 for dodger easy enough, although I got lucky in making my way right through DF to go gank some xpign mids and hibs (hey.. we start early on alb :p) That combined with a couple of kills in murdaigen got me dodger and I'm loving it :) If that fails, just leech of guildies in emain for an hour or two and you'll get some easy points. The aug stat ra's aren't too hot if you have decent armour spellcrafted to cap all your stats and only serve as prereq's for the decent ra's. I'll probably spend all my first points on dodger2 purely to make it easier to actually level higher.

S

succi

219 dex , 190 ish qui unbuffed with dodger 2 , prolly gonna keep it even tho im well over 50 % evade rate

Users who are viewing this thread