Infils.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ok, whats up with all n00b infils out there, came back friday, and seen alot of them camping mpk-mmgE. Ran into 4 of them inbetween the mmg doors, all 4 standing there lining up PA, and all uncovered by mjolnir. And are there so few rps out there, they have to chase you from mmg to DC? just to die on guards. And one giving me 600 rps.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
lol infils got pwned imo xD
but yes stealthers are sometimes very noobed :) iv seen them in 1fg+ and still someone dies :x or they follow u all the way to pk and die by pk guards

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
yep i see the same tragedy from mids/hibs stealthers...

when ever they smell the smallest amount of realm points they go entirely wacko and waste all their timered class abilities, realm abilities and even waste themselves trying

its sad to watch :p

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
yep i see the same tragedy from mids/hibs stealthers...

when ever they smell the smallest amount of realm points they go entirely wacko and waste all their timered class abilities, realm abilities and even waste themselves trying

its sad to watch :p
Indeed :( LD at amg in odins yesterday, log in, avoid the ns's looking for me and start heading away from the gate. A ranger TS'd and no less than 7 ns/rangers chased me halfway across odins to kill a solo unbuffed inf :( Though they did better than the last time they tried it as the rangers actually used sprint shouts and caught me up, last time they didnt and I got away :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Tareregion said:
12? I count 14. That's sick btw :p
Looks like nr 15 is hiding behind the bait, or might be a scuttle bug. Something is poking out on his left side.

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Foadon said:
lol infils got pwned imo xD
but yes stealthers are sometimes very noobed :) iv seen them in 1fg+ and still someone dies :x or they follow u all the way to pk and die by pk guards

Sounds like DS xD

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Like I said, the 'twelve' are VISIBLE albs, who are to the left of this screenshot. You can't see em.

Of the stealthers you see, I have to add that two are mids. (Who have no idea what they're getting into. ;)

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
ANOTHER valid reason to remove stealth from daoc. Or at least to make it so stealthers are 50% visible when moving. :rolleyes:

Platina

Fledgling Freddie
omfg ! such lamers.ZzZzZ bet 3-4 of them was rr9+ aswell same shitheads as usal.

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Put stealth on a use timer, or let it drain end or power so they can´t stealth forever :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tesla Monkor said:
Last night, about 02:00 at night. The 'Twelve albs' I speak of are to the left of this screenshot - you can only see one of them.

I said that before I pop'd TS since I knew there where two scouts around and took a screenshot of what I saw. o_O

http://www.xs4all.nl/~rarz/daoc/albstealthers.jpg

eh... <sighs>

infilnerf.. soon.. please..

tis like hyenas fgs :(

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
and its like that 99,9 % of the time... the last 0,1% cover's server downtime :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
And this is precisely why I rarely go to Emain. Pretty pathetic really.

Far too many power levelled noob infils around these days, makes it much harder for the others to do any rvr. Nothing worse than setting an ambush, lining up for your target and 12 other stealthers adding.

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Ezeine said:

thats looks like the entier population of active sb's on mid / pryd who play in emain.

and 50g bets on that being the piss poor counter zerg to DS and other ass chumps. alb stealth across all servers is a complete joke, makes every who has an active stealth class want to retire it.

classic today when we was running a random group, got to apk, about 7 people came out, ran back to amg to see who'd follow.... was at least 2fg's of infis / scouts / mincers chasing us. we charged them and litrally, 2fg's just dissappear!

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
The thing is no realm can beat Albion in a stealthwar.

Albion
Infils: A bit to powerful in most plps opinion
Mincer: Wow a stealther with awesome CC ^^

Nothing other realms can do to compete really, if the other realms had a stealther with CC it might be interesting, or that mincers didnt have stealth. Not a whine tho, thats how the game is, stealth in Alb is amazing, Castergrps in Hib is awesome, Mid used to have good MA grps ;)
All realms have strenghts and weaknesses, as it should be IMO.

Eynar

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla, that screenshot you took is from a DS "guild event" at the mpk in emain I bet :kissit:

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Dumle said:
The thing is no realm can beat Albion in a stealthwar.

Albion
Infils: A bit to powerful in most plps opinion
Mincer: Wow a stealther with awesome CC ^^

Nothing other realms can do to compete really, if the other realms had a stealther with CC it might be interesting, or that mincers didnt have stealth. Not a whine tho, thats how the game is, stealth in Alb is amazing, Castergrps in Hib is awesome, Mid used to have good MA grps ;)
All realms have strenghts and weaknesses, as it should be IMO.

well no, not really Dumle. Mids and Hibs stealthers are severely outnumbered and outpowered when its up against albs, thats just the way it is.

I wouldnt exactly say that only albs stealthers are the only amazing thing albs have either. The ones that say that has a very low knowledge about the game in general. The realms are _fairly_ even in regular RVR atm, some minuses here and there ofc as usual, but generally speaking it is fairly balanced atm except when it comes to stealthers.

You can put up an albcastergrp based on assist and own pretty much everything with it if you play well, same with mid and hib. The principles are the same, mids has it hardest here since they lack CCimmunity but then on the other hand they have access to AOEstun which can be devastating in combo with assisting casters or PBAoE. Albs have BoF/SoS so they last and can kill off stuff very very fast with VP etc... Tankwise albs are best imho, im sure many will disagree as usual but thats how I see it.

I see no real fair reason why albs have 3 stealthers and mid/hib only has 2. Especially when the 3rd has access to instaCC and longduration mez and the rest of the goodies minstrels actually have. To even try and justify minstrels abilities when directly compared to mids/hibs counterpart.. well there is no discussion at all since there is no counterpart whatsoever.
The sad part is, Mythic wont touch minstrels for some obscure silly reason, since albs are outnumbering pretty much everything in general a majority would be against it and we all know how much albs would whine if Mythic removed stealth from minstrels, it would never ever stop so I guess we are stuck with an idiotic class until daoc is dead. :(

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
I wouldnt exactly say that only albs stealthers are the only amazing thing albs have either. The ones that say that has a very low knowledge about the game in general. The realms are _fairly_ even in regular RVR atm, some minuses here and there ofc as usual, but generally speaking it is fairly balanced atm except when it comes to stealthers.(

Exactly what I meant, perhaps didnt come across as clear as I wanted ;)

I didnt say that the only thing albs has going for them is stealthers m8, and I didnt say that mids and albs couldnt make good castergroups, I said that all realms excel in some way, and rightly so. The game would be fairly boring if all realms were the same in my opinion. ;)

Fact is that no other realm has a caster as good as the chanter, making hib castergrps a bit better than others, IMO (A supp SM and darkcarver in the same class, not bad)
Fact is that Albion is the only realm with a CC:ing stealthclass, making their stealthergroups better than any other realm can have on even numbers. (Im not talking solo or duo stealthers btw, Im talking stealthzergs as it is now and will continue Im sure.)
Fact is that Mids strength is MA groups, first zerker and when he got nerfed savages, too early into savagenerf to tell if they still are as good, so I still say savagetrains are mids strong side.

That these are the strengths of the realms does in no way exclude the possibility of making other setups that works well, hib can make tankgroups and be successful, Albs can make zer... errmm non stealthgroups that perform extremely well. Thats where playerskill and teamwork comes into play.

Ofcourse you can disagree with me, but thats the way I see it. Ofcourse there are exceptions to all rules. I know mid have had its share of good PBAE groups, much due to the AE stun that no other realm has, but it is mainly MA groups I think. (talking recent, post SC, werent around before ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom