Infil Template

Tipster

Fledgling Freddie
What you think, my first question is at level 24 will the two high lvl drops actually be useable by me or not? if i cant use them, is there any catalogue for lvl 24 items? and if they are i'll add more that will boost other speed and style dmg n such. erm.. couldn't be arsed to do utilitys as its just a BG1 template. Any holes or anything or major weaknesses please don't spare me any politeness danke schune

just found out skill cap is +5 so i'll add +1 to all of them with jewels n rings

Hendo'

Torso:

5% Thrust
3% Heat
3% Energy
+13 Constitution

Helm:

5% Thrust
5% Crush
5% Slash
+2 Thrust

Arms:

5% Energy
+1 Thrust
5% Body
3% Crush

Gloves:

5% Energy
5% Body
3% Slash
+10 Consitution

Legs:

5% Spirit
5% Cold
3% Thrust
+7 Constitution

Feet:

5% Spirit
5% Cold
5% Heat
3% Body

Mainhand:

3% Cold
3% Spirit
+1 Critical Striking
+3 Stealth

Offhand:

+4 Dual Wield
+1 Steath
+1 Thrust
+1 Envenom

Cloak:

6% slash
+3 envenom
+3 critical strike
+15 hits

Belt:

(Belt of the Clouds)

+36 dex
+30 qui

Bracer 1:

(Bracer of Rain)

9% matter
2% melee speed
+30 str
+64 hits

Bracer 2:

(Zahur's Bracer)

6% crush
6% Heat
6% Matter
+60 hits
+10 af
+40 hits cap

Skills:

+4 Critical Strike
+4 Thrust
+4 Stealth
+4 Dual Wield
+4 Envenom

Stats:

+30 Strength
+30 Constitution
+36 Dexterity
+30 Quickness

Bonuses:

2% Melee Speed
+124 Hits
+40 Hits Cap
+10 AF

Resists:

Crush: 13%
Slash: 14%
Thrust: 13%
Energy: 13%
Matter: 13%
Body: 13%
Spirit: 13%
Cold: 13%
Heat: 13%

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
rofl brilliant!! zahurs bracer :D

Unfortunately m8 im 99.9% sure that wont work, ie ''the magic fails to affect u''. Same goes for all the high level jewelry u have planned to use coz they arent RoG's. Most named and quested jewelry doesn't work on level 24 so u have to use RoG's.

Its important that the RoG's only have resists/hits or skills on them as u can let them degrade to 70% condition and leave them on that, never needing to repair them. When an item is on 70% condition the only stat that will stop working is +skills so SC all +skills onto your lev 26-30 crafted armor and u'll be fine.

gl with it :)

p.s. pm me if any of that jewelry u have in the temp u posted works on your lev 24 lol :p

krall

Fledgling Freddie
ToA caps in BG. Get a life hehe and a bb...and then try to use some of the new cata stuff...will make it easy for u to cap a 99% templet. HF in Thid :)

Ridje

Fledgling Freddie
well u didnt think theese guys (brokeninfil/lovlyinfil) pwned us on just simple SC did u? o0

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
nah , they pwned us with heavy imba overpowered classes ...

shh , joking ;D

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
heh, I ain't capable of anything such as that, I remember once trying on your bm ... ate dirt pretty quick /cwy.

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Tipster, NEVER put envenom on a weapon, it only gives the effect on other weps and not the one equiped, tis bugged or ment to be that way, either way, put stealth/thrust/etc on weps, but NO env :)

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
Tipster, NEVER put envenom on a weapon, it only gives the effect on other weps and not the one equiped, tis bugged or ment to be that way, either way, put stealth/thrust/etc on weps, but NO env :)
hmm. i have envenom on my offhand weap and it works fine for me, guess they fixed it or summit :)

anyway u might aswell replace envenom with another skill as its no big deal, just incase!

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Ridje said:
well u didnt think theese guys (brokeninfil/lovlyinfil) pwned us on just simple SC did u? o0

The reasons Broken does so well 1v1...

1. Overcapped stats and a bot (I actually think overcaps dont make much difference).

2. Alb spec AF buff, man this buff totally pisses me off and is by far the most anoying part of Thid imho.

3. Hes RR 2 which alows high envenom and maybe even Viper 1. 44 damage/tick poison as almost as high as a regular dot from menta/cabby/shammy.

4. Playing an inf how an inf should be played. Only chosing to fight classes he knows he will win.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd rather have Ashton then that twat of a yank who's rr2l3 with a lvl 24 ToA'd infi

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
hmm. i have envenom on my offhand weap and it works fine for me, guess they fixed it or summit :)

anyway u might aswell replace envenom with another skill as its no big deal, just incase!

well, does it need that extra bit from the + on the wep for the poison you use on the wep? in anycase, it used to be bugged, made a NS way back when, back in SI times :p, or even before, cant remember, was that long ago, never touch him now though, but i do remember it being very bugged with envenom on a weapon, it may be fixed now though

RS|Pikoah

Fledgling Freddie
|well u didnt think theese guys (brokeninfil/lovlyinfil) pwned us on just simple SC did u? o0|

lovlyinfil has rerolled mid excal now :cheers: in Red Shadows

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Healer McHeal said:
well, does it need that extra bit from the + on the wep for the poison you use on the wep? in anycase, it used to be bugged, made a NS way back when, back in SI times :p, or even before, cant remember, was that long ago, never touch him now though, but i do remember it being very bugged with envenom on a weapon, it may be fixed now though
hehe yeah i was curious after reading your post so i tried it out using the highest level poison on all weaps and didnt make a difference.

like u say they must've fixed it, but gj for posting it anyway, coulda saved ppl alot of time if it was still bugged :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom