Infil spec

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
hi guys my infil is lv 23 at just want to know what spec it should be at lv 24 tbh so i can c how bad i have gimped him lol he is thrust

i think spec is somthing lik this 20 stealth 9 thrust 21 cs and 18 envenom

Bahumat

FH is my second home
thats fine but stop with the envenom. at lvl 50 envenom is lvl 35 so you ok for a fair while so boost thrust a bit.

try and keep cs near your lvl and with the spare points go say 1 lvl stealth and 1 lvl thrust. at 50 you need 35 stealth and 35 envenom as realm lvl and + from items gets you the last 15 lvl's

the poisons are great and all but i would rather kill ppl faster than having a dot eat away at them

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
thanx m8 i thought my envenom was a bit high iam jsut going on teh same spec as i did in BG1 on alb excal but wih only difference i have no cash to get full SCed armour and weapons so that is why i thougfht i may have gimped him

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
The main thing I would do for a while now that you have PA is raise your thrust quite a bit (make it near your level) so you do better damage :p

Bahumat

FH is my second home
cant remember the name of the cs evade style but if you do that and then leaper omg it hurts bad

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol i killed a yellow ns then another one was lining up pa, i clicked on him and pressed any old button to unstealth him. he died after 2 hits!!!

you evade and hamstring <name's> pa and hit for 993dmg -400
you leaper for 110dmg

does the evade style increase its dmg from the amount they send at you.

i.e. if you did evade when someone did annihilation you do uber dmg or was the yellow con probably on 3 con?

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
does the evade style increase its dmg from the amount they send at you.

i.e. if you did evade when someone did annihilation you do uber dmg

He probably was in crap stuff, and how overpowered do u think it wud be if this was true?, also annhilation is a rear style and Inf's dont get 360 degree evade so impossible to evade it.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
kk but it does seem weird how he died so fast, he looked like he was in /20 gear but he was yellow at lvl 30 lol must be a bug or something

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
I've found envenom less important on camlann if you have any where near decent gear. My current NS here has 0 enven so far although I will up it after I get CD :) - But then infils get more spec points (nerf!).

With such low thrust your weapon skill is gonna majorly suffer and you will struggle vs tank classes. As the others have said, up it :)

Azmath/Delarith

Fledgling Freddie
thanx or all teh help guys iam thnking or rerolling him tbh then that will probs be teh best bet :( dont rly want to cos got noone on camlan i can trust to trasfer my cash from char to to new char

Natswoo

Banned
go 50 stealth/env rest in slash, you can't go wrong, or other option is evetually go 50 slash 50 dw 35 stealth rest env... thats if u don't want people laughing at you when u tell them your spec

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
50 slash (df nerf ;o)
50 DW
22 CS
35 stealth
rest env

Get battler and malice, sorted

Bahumat

FH is my second home
surely you want the stun followup to PA? come on gguys say noob and the reason why lol

Bloodhunter

Banned
Sulphur said:
50 slash (df nerf ;o)
50 DW
22 CS
35 stealth
rest env

Get battler and malice, sorted

fu! lol you suck

best for pvp server is 50 thrust, 44 cs 34 stealth etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom