infil spec?

R

raisen-nesiar

Raisen spec

oops very sorry, its +11 from item and +6 from rr @rr7 for all of the above....still is the same total

O

osrim

Qui and how it affects

I did some testing with qui, unboofed before last patch. So no evaide cap back then.

My friends arms 2H (crafted 35% bonus weapon) was hitting me using same style or was it without style, cant remember it but same way anyways all time. I should have logs still though at my homemachine.

I had 212 dex and dodger 3.

Between 110 and 180 (my cap) qui was very clear diffrence with evaides. I barely got evaides at 110 ish qui when I changed my items so I had 170-180 qui, I got plenty evaides in one fight.

A

Arnor

OR instead of jumping the infil-bandwagon like another sheep, you could actually make a class that albion needs

A

Aule Valar

50 slash, 50 thrust, some stealth, rest dw
have thrust in main hand, slash off hand, df, user some evade styles, maybe even lionfang chain, then switch to 2 slashers and amy/diamond whats left of the enemy
actually thought about making an inf like this, but not for very long

J

jua-cosmos-jua

ok so far what you said is true. The only thing we ll never know is the evade thing. They say we have 50% cap, everybody says he reaches that with buffs and doger but i cant see it. Nobody evades form you one out of two hits in a duel for example with a sb or zerker.. i mean come on.. its like he hits you with both hand you ll allways evade the one of them.. . So.. Either you dont get the cap so far cause of low dodger, OR either the others weaponskill is aplied ON the cap(after it has been calculated from buffs and dodger), lowering your evade chances to a 30%and less. Anyone knows which of those 2 it is?

J

jua-cosmos-jua

hehe and arnor come on man cut the shit we all know that albion has the worst casters(except 2) healers and most of all TANKS...
make a class that albion needs lolz....I assure you if we had zerkers i d have one lvl 50 ;)

A

Arthwyr

Originaly posted by Raisen
This is my spec....i think it ownz @rr7

50thrust +10item +7rr = 67
39 crit +10 item +7rr = 56
33stealth +10 item +7rr = 50
33enerv +10 item +7 rr = 50
32dw +10item +7rr = 49

i disagree with Pin on the 44cs thing......because..if you land a dragon fang..you can continue to fire evade styles until the enemy next hits you, this means you can do hamstring 4 times before 9second stun ends and follow with a leaper. with 44cs you could end with rib sep......... but for what its worth after hitting the enemy with 6 evade styles...you dont need a 7th, better that you have inceased chance of DW. Im not saying Pin is wrong though. Rib Sep is a very good style too.
I used to be lv 50 slash....... makes you better vs SB<but SB will still beat you>, and bad vs every1 else slash infils are gimped SB imo, 2months as a lv 50 slash infil was both embarassing and ineffective.

My current spec:
50Thrust +17
34Cs +17
35 Stealth +17
33 Envenom +17
35 DW +17

I have a respec left and its gonna become
50 thrust
44 CS
33 Stealth
30 Envenom
Leftovers Dw (30+ though)

Remember having this conversation with you ingame Raisen :) I'm not respeccing into 44cs for the PA chain but for the evade chain + better damage in the HS Le Rs. Its true that you can land 4 Hamstrings and a leaper after a df but if your opponent purges (and any decent RR player has purge now specialy other assassins) You are kinda screwed for the rest of that fight . 2 3hit chains in a fight > 2 2hit chains. What do I give up for it ... 67ish% swing chance instead of 71% and Lifebane thats overrated anyhow with capped body resists.

S

Silenzio

mmm getting confused...

1)
harmsting need evade as open...

but if u succesfuly df a ppl
he is stunned -> cant strike->u not evade-> no harmsting

2) u df him, than he purge... if u evade again u can still re df him
why not? by the lower stun time? well enough for a chain...
or better "vanish" n pa him

just asking not flaming or so...

P

Pin

Originally posted by Silenzio
mmm getting confused...

1)
harmsting need evade as open...

but if u succesfuly df a ppl
he is stunned -> cant strike->u not evade-> no harmsting

2) u df him, than he purge... if u evade again u can still re df him
why not? by the lower stun time? well enough for a chain...
or better "vanish" n pa him

just asking not flaming or so...

1) If you evade someone, the game takes it as you have evaded until they get another combat round. If they are stunned they won't get another combat round so you keep doing evade reactionaries.

2) In RvR you don't get a lower stun time. You get NO stun until a 1 minute timer has finished. IMO if you know they have purge it's better to run a hamstring chain off the first evade anyway. Use DF later so they are fighting while debuffed for longer.

S

Silenzio

wow =)

rlly nice thing u told me =)) bout the evade n stun =))

... but sorry still some doubt bout the rest i meen the stun timero or so...

in rvr all my char get mezzed re mezzed rooted nstunned with no end

u could tel is diff line ov spell oki

but what bout been slam n as soon as free (9 sec) re slam'd again?

maybe just bad luck o the doom ov been a tank...

O

old.Ramas

You are supposed to have a one minute timer immunity to stun after each time a stun wears off, another one immunity to root, and another one minute immunity to mez.

Some people have suggested that they've seen cc land inside an appropriate immunity timer if it's on a different damage type (body, spirit etc)

Some people have suggested that they've seen instas land as if they are on a different immunity timer to castables.

Others again have suggested they've seen cc land inside an immunity timer if it is casted from a different spell line (in the same way DoTs stack when from different spell lines).

So take your pick.

My own suspicion is that it's all just bugged to hell, and works sometimes, doesn't work other times.

/shrug

P

Pin

Originally posted by Silenzio
wow =)

rlly nice thing u told me =)) bout the evade n stun =))

... but sorry still some doubt bout the rest i meen the stun timero or so...

in rvr all my char get mezzed re mezzed rooted nstunned with no end

u could tel is diff line ov spell oki

but what bout been slam n as soon as free (9 sec) re slam'd again?

maybe just bad luck o the doom ov been a tank...

There is a 1 minute timer on all CC effects. You can't be mezzed then remezzed until the 1 minute timer is out. You can be rooted or stunned after being mezzed, etc. But not 2 of the same type.

Thus, you can't stun someone twice.

S

Silenzio

aye =) that what i read on the patch notess too =)

but think as old.Ramas sayd is deeply bugged

i've an armsman... n im sure i allways get at least one mez after n other ... at least...

same as in the old old days...
rlly annoing thing!!!

aoe mez... im ther... mezz again ... im still ther...

mez stun ecc rarely a root...

if i dont resist im stik to the groun till i face it

G

greenfingers

Infi spec :

Depends on the RR U are going for ....
but let's say RR10 ...

(autospec stealth lvl 48 = pwrlvling)
31 Stealth
34 CS
42 DW
50 Thrust
31 poison/envenom

(got +23 points extra)

pretty wicked dmg + nice chance of swinging both weapons :D

R

raisen-nesiar

in quite lengthy fights...say vs heros that use ip, or get healed from group members. if uve managed a DF, and the 9 sec stun is gone, or they have purged it. u should use your cs evade chaines regardless cos they r going to be better than a singular df. just a lil tip because that matter is easily forgoten

S

stinkie

Originally posted by old.Ramas
You are supposed to have a one minute timer immunity to stun after each time a stun wears off, another one immunity to root, and another one minute immunity to mez.

Some people have suggested that they've seen cc land inside an appropriate immunity timer if it's on a different damage type (body, spirit etc)

Some people have suggested that they've seen instas land as if they are on a different immunity timer to castables.

Others again have suggested they've seen cc land inside an immunity timer if it is casted from a different spell line (in the same way DoTs stack when from different spell lines).

So take your pick.

My own suspicion is that it's all just bugged to hell, and works sometimes, doesn't work other times.

/shrug

had it last night in emain.

got mezzed by hibs.
purged
/faced
got mezzed again before i could even cast a mezz

R

rure

this thread is a bit out of date but I wonder if I'd respecc my saracen to slash at 40, would that gimp him? I mean, str/con debuff poison + saracens low str, would that make me hit on SBs as low as I hit with thrust

I got no buffbot and I did put my starting points in con, dex and qui

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom