infeel movie ^^

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
BritonF_wallpaper1_1024.jpg

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
the only thing i think is missing from that vid is ur struggle to become rr11, if u have it might be fun to see the person u killed to become rr11.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Coolan said:
the only thing i think is missing from that vid is ur struggle to become rr11, if u have it might be fun to see the person u killed to become rr11.

Ask Litmus who it was :m00:

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
All I can say: Big lol to the never zerging always whining Mids... :kissit:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ginius said:
All I can say: Big lol to the never zerging always whining Mids... :kissit:

Maybe I should have put in some clips when I am facing 10+ alb stealthers in my movie :twak:

Edit: On topic. Fun to finally see something from u ara. As you said yoyself quility wasn´t all good but hey what can u do wen compressing in Premiere? :)

Lotheric

Fledgling Freddie
Give more Pixies and System of a Down tunes in DAoC movies! :p

Quite nice movie too.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
music i used in movie..
Pixies - Where is my mind
Nirvana - Rape me
Aphex Twin - Come to daddy
System of a down - Innervision

kermylicious

Fledgling Freddie
nice movie, quality could have been a better but its ok :)
i like it cus its pretty much random fights.... shows some normal emain fights where u die some and win some, its cool

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Cool movie Ara! Keep them coming :)

Less hardcore music next time tho ;p

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Maybe I should have put in some clips when I am facing 10+ alb stealthers in my movie :twak:

Edit: On topic. Fun to finally see something from u ara. As you said yoyself quility wasn´t all good but hey what can u do wen compressing in Premiere? :)

Yeah, do so. Does not change anything. Do you see any Hibs here whining? No? How funny. Just mids whining the whole day and I ask me why. They are strong, they are good, they zerg (like all others) but they still whine most. Ridiculous :eek:

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tis well filmed, gifv your pc, mine dies when fraps kicked in! And I even use SI client :<.

No question you know what your doing, Infs damage is just so :s

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Will check to make sure im not on this vid if i am ur in BIG trouble when i see you in emain

I mean don't hurt me plz

Sulphur

Fledgling Freddie
Ginius said:
Yeah, do so. Does not change anything. Do you see any Hibs here whining? No? How funny. Just mids whining the whole day and I ask me why. They are strong, they are good, they zerg (like all others) but they still whine most. Ridiculous :eek:

Cus hib is easymode?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Ginius said:

the hibs whine on IRC instead :D

and it´s not just mids. Plenty of albs also tbh ;)

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
great respect for you doing the movie, also show why there noone wanna move to prydwen and play a stealther unfortunatly.. I used to flame rambo but if that was the same when he played or if he made it like that I dunno..
Too much of you getting ganked tho imo, just a tip for your next wtfpwnr0x0r movie :)

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
i like the movie allways hated the first song in "wheres my mind" but love the rest and ur a original, the first movie i seen where u accually show u do die aswell lol
i remember all the scenes where im at(think 4 or 5) as they r not long ago properly when Bowie and i was RR4L1 or 2

only thing missing is the quality but u allrdy said why soooo ... keep up the good work and will see u in emain :cheers:

pssst and tell the mean alb stealthers not to zerg amg all the time they might move to MMG! but then u wont be the only alb there :wub:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Araudry said:
i just made a movie with infil since many ppl asked etc
quality isnt rly nice and nothing special in fight rly but just wanted to make one movie and its 208mb ;p

Just Downloaded the movie, Took me 1 hour , but was nice imo.

Respect for showing the loosing part too.

Was in it myself 3-4 times i saw and my team mate Eladamri too, amazing how u got away in one of the clips, where we boutht turned on speed, and chased u Nice played m8. We bouth remeberd the fight and we talked about how u got away:) well now we know :)

Yea Make one more movie imo, but focus more on details and great fights as i see it. I look forward to see it

Was a bit scary how far away u see us, but hey rangers have crappy stealth:)

Respect to a good opponent

Cu out there, if i dont TS and se u first :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom