Inf`s & Grp`s

O

old.Prof

Pin is right :p

Only times EVER infs are usefull in groups, and for other players in general, is for siege takes. In short : rarely ...

W

-Wedge-

Bah infs arent that bad...

Sure other tanks can do their job... And take more of a beating, and have IP... And often have determination... And prevent flight...

But if you do a /gc who and only see a inf lfg a rvr group, might as well take the poor sod ;)

---

This reply was made without reading any of the above ones, ubah +1

S

Sadireh

As long as you take care of your equipment, i.e. crafted and spellcrafted you shouldnt have too much trouble in a group... the trouble is getting in one. There is this unwritten rule that infils are no good, therefore no one wants you. I could go on about you dont need hps if you evade, but I will admit on a purple mob yeah your gonna get ripped a new one. The way ive always thought of infiltrators in groups is they are like wizards, except they cause a bit less damage but if they get hit, they survive more often than a wizard. All depends on the group makeup. If there is a paladin for chants, and you have like 2 defensive tanks, I think infiltrators are prefect for those groups. Although in a fast pulling group like said earlier, stealth and poison arent as useful, so while you might never excel beyond the groupability of other classes, I also wouldnt say that adding an infil to your group spells certain DOOM

Sadireh Mourn

T

Tualatin

if you want a group in AC as infil, find a guild cleric to make a group with, making you the groupleader and make the rest of the group. Much people (as GL) don't want infil, but if you are the GL you can make up 'the rules', and seeing you got a cleric, much people will join you.

W

witte-

Originally posted by Tualatin
if you want a group in AC as infil, find a guild cleric to make a group with, making you the groupleader and make the rest of the group. Much people (as GL) don't want infil, but if you are the GL you can make up 'the rules', and seeing you got a cleric, much people will join you.

what he said.
I did my last lvl's 45-50 in AC ( SI was just released ) and i did it verry fast aswell.
I got a bit lucky with the groups there and i had help from some m8's and guildies who invited me in some grps in AC

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom