inf Auto train sucks

X

xisms

is it just me or everyone els that think auto train sucks cos the only ppl that can auto train there inf are ppl that got a necro/cabby or a necro/cabby friand....... the rest of the ppl have to be gimped all the way until lvl 48 goa shord do somting about this shitt :) is there like a forum where u can complain about stuff like this where goa actually will se the complain?

Y

yurka_polearm

we get shit loads more spec points per lvl than sb/ns anyway what u complaining about? :p

X

xisms

well the rest of the alb chars suck so we shord be give more specc points :eek: and im complaining cos its sooooooooooooo borring to exp when your gimped and its not like inf gets meny grps :(

M

marczje

infils are quite superior to sb's/ns's, have more specpoints.. 2.5 .. you have uber plvl bots, necro's.. while a BD is nowhere near as good..

autotrain isn't actually necessary u know, u get df anyway ;o

G

grebneklaf

I have really enjoyed autotraining my inf to 48 without buffbot of PL, maby your just playing the wrong class, or game.

S

Shrye

"is it just me or everyone els that think auto train sucks cos the only ppl that can auto train there inf are ppl that got a necro/cabby or a necro/cabby friand....... the rest of the ppl have to be gimped all the way until lvl 48 goa shord do somting about this shitt :) is there like a forum where u can complain about stuff like this where goa actually will se the complain?" - xisms
No one is preventing you from aggitating a tank and not training anything in stealth - done that twice to lvl 48 and another infil to 44, nothing is preventing you from doing the same.

... guess the only one who sucks here, is you, mr. lazy git.

X

xisms

well only reason i play alb is cos they got best stealthers and the rest of the alb chars pretty mutch sucks so thats why i dont make a shitty tank m8 :eek: i want a inf and i want an inf as hes best not less then best :p my english sucks :p

I

iceflower

If you want to reach the stars you have to put some effort into. There are no free lunches in this world.

O

old.Varg

Actually why would you want to put points into stealth if you go with the 50 dw 50 thrust bla bla end template?

Not putting points into stealth actually makes your training easier, as you get raw damage output for your spec buck instead.

Not like the server needs yet another infil :X

S

Sichama

Originally posted by old.Varg
Actually why would you want to put points into stealth if you go with the 50 dw 50 thrust bla bla end template?

Not putting points into stealth actually makes your training easier, as you get raw damage output for your spec buck instead.

Not like the server needs yet another infil :X

I totaly agree, and to make it simplier for you to understand, stealth is useless while xpi'ng anyway, and by autotraining you use the points to raise skills usefull for xpi'ng.

But i wouldn't worry about beeing the best of the best if i was you, a certain amount of brain use is a prerequisite to achieve that, it just shows why Mythic has made classes like the Infiltrator, people like you need it.

V

VodkaFairy

lol, i r r0ll infil cus dey r da best

btu i cba 2 expz it s0 i wajn

I

ikaro-ronin

What you autotrain is stealth, how important is it for PvE ?
Cant you manage to crit mobs at your lvl range with 5-10 in stealth ?

Everyone can autotrain if they arent that horny on spending time in BG, i autotrained my infill in stealth without PL.

O

old.Ramas

Autotrain, is, was, and always will be, a stupid idea.

Rewarding people for powerlevelling is just plain absurd.

L

lorric

I solo leveled my sb to 43 while auto training stealth its not hard if u put some effort into it.

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by xisms
well only reason i play alb is cos they got best stealthers and the rest of the alb chars pretty mutch sucks so thats why i dont make a shitty tank m8 :eek: i want a inf and i want an inf as hes best not less then best :p my english sucks :p
Hi there Mr. Fotm!

K

Karl [DAOC]

A good character helps but when it comes down to it, its the player that counts, stop worrying about having an UBAH character with teh skilz, and play the bloddy game thats how your gonna be good ;)

P

Pin

errrr... who the feck cares?

what do you gain by autotraining? ~2% chance to dual-wield = basically feck all. If you suck at playing, you'll suck at playing with 77 extra spec-points.

(And no, my inf was not auto-trained).

S

Subedai-Samil

well the rest of the alb chars suck so we shord be give more specc points :eek: and im complaining cos its sooooooooooooo borring to exp when your gimped and its not like inf gets meny grps :(

who is this idiot?

H

hiban

Aaaahahahah! :D

Users who are viewing this thread