Inertia

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
Inertia have decided to swing their doors open and really go full belt with the recruitment thing.

We're looking for anyone approaching 50 or at 50 and would wish to participate in Guild RvR groups often and has a nice attitude. If you're fed up of pick-up groups then we could be just the Guild for you.

We'd prefer the "needed" classes but everyone is welcome and we'll find a role for you.

You can join by either PMing myself in-game, "Ekydus", "Impaired", "Shriek" are my usual characters. You can also ask "Maezz" if he is online, he is the 2nd GM of the Guild. Alternatively leave a reply here and then we can get in touch in-game also.

There is no time limit on the recruitment, however when we get to the stage that we cannot support all of our members we will close our doors. We are a mainly based RvR active Guild but do plan on PvE events to heighten the game.

If you know of anyone who'd like to join, please pass on this message, as if things go well Inertia should have a fully active RvR force in the next week or so.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
in·er·tia
n.
Physics. The tendency of a body to resist acceleration; the tendency of a body at rest to remain at rest or of a body in straight line motion to stay in motion in a straight line unless acted on by an outside force.

The name gets more apt each time we wish you luck ;)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
acceleration can be negative, so if you're really really really tenuous about it, it could be a good thing :p

Ekydus

Fledgling Freddie
I'm told all the time that there is high demand for an active RvR guild... I bring one to the people and I get next to no interest.

You people don't know what you want.

Oh, and I think the colour teal is a jinx. As is the name Inertia. :p

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
ye m8 dont give up .. have a look around atk emain and see who is lfg .. Imo if you want this guild to work you are going to have to be careful about who you invite.. no body below 50 .. nobody in epic ( or you help them to get their SC done as quickly as possible ) .. only invite the right classes for tank/caster grp .. and dont invite so many people as someone is going to be constantly left out.

You are going to have to sell your guild on these terms to ppl who are close to you in realm rank. Also i would give the first people to join a moderate amount of power as an attraction to join.

People are probably slow to join because they are afraid the guild is going to fall apart very quickly or that the ppl in it wont be able to RvR properly. There are people out there who do want a good regular RvR guild and are in the same position as yourself so keep trying and take it one peep at a time :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Ekydus said:
I'm told all the time that there is high demand for an active RvR guild... I bring one to the people and I get next to no interest.

You people don't know what you want.

Oh, and I think the colour teal is a jinx. As is the name Inertia. :p

Don't give up, young chap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom